Jazz Fest

Between high school and now.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

Jazz Fest

Post by shane »

1994. We had some fun in the 90s, then we started acting like grown ups (well, sometimes).
Attachments
Cowboy Mouth show
Cowboy Mouth show
img447.jpg
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

sheri

cowboy mouth

Post by sheri »

Thanks for posting those Jazz Fest pictures Shane! That same group of us that went to see Cowboy Mouth that day at Jazz Fest went to see them again a few weeks later at the House of Blues, remember? I do!! Melissa introduced us to her Fedex guy who was there with his friend, John. Who would have thought that introduction and a 2 minute conversation before the show would lead to (so far) 12 years of marriage and 3 kids! And my Mother always said I'd never meet a good man hanging out in bars. C'mon. It's Cowboy Mouth!

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

My first date with Sarah was at Cowboy Mouth's Fox Field during Super Bowl XXX (fitting) with Shane and Melissa. Almost 9 years ourselves.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

shane

Post by shane »

JerryFish wrote:My first date with Sarah was at Cowboy Mouth's Fox Field during Super Bowl XXX (fitting) with Shane and Melissa. Almost 9 years ourselves.....
You're both welcome!
Shane
--
- Noel Coward

phil

Post by phil »

<facetious>
My first date with my wife happened on the same day that Cowboy Mouth was eating at a McDonalds in Gretna. Of course, we were a thousand miles away and have never actually heard of the band. We'll always remember that! Thanks, Shane!!:wink:
</facetious>
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

He's the best, isn't he Phil. He gets a commission every time Cowboy Mouth is mentioned here on the website.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

shane

Post by shane »

JerryFish wrote:He's the best, isn't he Phil. He gets a commission every time Cowboy Mouth is mentioned here on the website.
Keep it up! Keep it up! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Shane
--
- Noel Coward

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Now that is the Sheri I know!
Brenda

phil

Post by phil »

shane wrote:
JerryFish wrote:He's the best, isn't he Phil. He gets a commission every time Cowboy Mouth is mentioned here on the website.
Keep it up! Keep it up! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
we had a cajun festival in Norfolk this past weekend and Cowboy Mouth played...

cha-ching!

phil

Angie

Post by Angie »

Phil - please tell me you danced the entire time and sweat like Fred LeBlanc did. I love seeing them play. I have turned a few Brits on to CM. Can't wait to take the kids one day.
Angela Eddy Feemster

phil

Post by phil »

Angie wrote:Phil - please tell me you danced the entire time and sweat like Fred LeBlanc did. I love seeing them play. I have turned a few Brits on to CM. Can't wait to take the kids one day.
Actually, I didn't see them. I didn't make it to the fest. :cry:
The president of my company went and told me about it.

phil

phil

Post by phil »

Cowboy Mouth is playing here next weekend at our anual Bayou Boogaloo. I'm going to try and make it. I gotta get some crawfish too!

phil

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

phil wrote:Cowboy Mouth is playing here next weekend at our anual Bayou Boogaloo. I'm going to try and make it. I gotta get some crawfish too!
Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up. :evil:

Do you know how many crawfish exist in Buffalo? Zero, none, nadda, zilch. I haven't had crawfish in over 4 years!!! Ohhhh, they sell that stuff in the stores that they call "crawfish", but I've never seen crawfish in the freezer...unless it was going to be used for bait or something. Don't even get me started on shrimp or the funny look I get when I ask about catfish.

Ged, I'm hungry. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

shane

Post by shane »

jnichel wrote:
phil wrote:Cowboy Mouth is playing here next weekend at our anual Bayou Boogaloo. I'm going to try and make it. I gotta get some crawfish too!

Do you know how many crawfish exist in Buffalo? Zero, none, nadda, zilch. I haven't had crawfish in over 4 years!!! Ohhhh, they sell that stuff in the stores that they call "crawfish", but I've never seen crawfish in the freezer...unless it was going to be used for bait or something. Don't even get me started on shrimp or the funny look I get when I ask about catfish.

mmmmmm... boiled some shrimp this weekend. Spicy, salty, washed it down with an ice cold Dixie. Sometimes its the little things that remind you of what you love about living in Louisiana. :twisted:
Shane
--
- Noel Coward

phil

Post by phil »

jnichel wrote:

Ha Ha!! Didn't mean to hit a nerve, bro. :lol:

phil