Posting Photos

Found a problem?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Wahoo! :D It worked! Perhaps the memory addition was the trick? It did take longer for the picture to post than it used to on my XP system but I'll take it!
Brenda

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

John, don't know what happened, but my computer decided to fix itself & let me post pics again. I did absolutely nothing -- just tried again, and it worked. Oh, the amazing world of technology. Maybe I have a ghost?

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Julie Mathies wrote:John, don't know what happened, but my computer decided to fix itself & let me post pics again. I did absolutely nothing -- just tried again, and it worked. Oh, the amazing world of technology. Maybe I have a ghost?
Julie - it had to be the memory update John did.B/c after he did that, I was also able to post a picture. I tested it on my last post (under errors) as you probably already noticed. Did yours take a little longer than it did when you had XP?

Brenda
Brenda

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Thanks Brenda! That's what I get for NOT reading the prior posts. Hey, the pic you posted of the kids is great!! I've been so bad about not keeping up my family news, so will try to be better about that now that I can post pics again.