Me, again!

Found a problem?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Robin

Me, again!

Post by Robin »

John, I've tried to PM a couple of people - and I'm guessing if Sheri didn't get hers then no one else did either. Any idea what I could've done wrong?

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Look here....

http://chs86.nichel.net/privmsg.php?folder=outbox

If you still see your messages in there, then whoever (whomever?) you sent them too hasen't read them. If you don't see them in there, they have opened it, and probably just haven't responded yet.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Robin

Post by Robin »

That's weird. So Sheri was BSing me when she said she had gotten one from me? Does that also mean you can read all the PMs??????

Robin

Post by Robin »

Not. I meant not gotten one..... It's past my bedtime.

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Robin wrote:That's weird. So Sheri was BSing me when she said she had gotten one from me? Does that also mean you can read all the PMs??????
One way or another someone's in trouble!!!! :twisted:
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Robin wrote:That's weird. So Sheri was BSing me when she said she had gotten one from me?
Nope, it doesn't look as if you ever sent her one. Even if she had deleted it, I would still have a log of it being sent, but nothing is there.
Robin wrote:Does that also mean you can read all the PMs??????
Can? Yes. I have full access to the database. The real question is, do I? :twisted: That's boring though....with a little packet sniffing, I could read your email. One of the perks of being BOFH. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

shane

Post by shane »

Robin wrote:That's weird. So Sheri was BSing me when she said she had gotten one from me? Does that also mean you can read all the PMs??????
She probably thought she'd gotten one from you; she juggling so much these days and I'm not helping by putting reunion stuff on her.

I got your PM from last night, so I think you're figuring it out.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

sheri

Post by sheri »

O.kay, ya'll!! I just checked again to make sure, I have not received any PM's from Robin. And I haven't deleted ANY. And I'm not crazy, well..not completely anyway. So, go figure. Another one of those wierd internet thingies John mentioned earlier (on another forum.. I think). This site is getting so big! It's hard to remember where I saw what!
Sheri Sable Campbell