double vision

Found a problem?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

sheri

double vision

Post by sheri »

Hey John
I don't know why the last two times I've posted, it has posted twice. I swear I only hit "submit" once. What's up with that? Just wonderin'.
sheri

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Stop drinking before you get online...I find it helps with the double-vision...;)
Jan Illenberger

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Nuthin' but one of those freaky Interweb thingies. :wink: I saw one of them (at least one just now), and got rid of the dupe. If it happens again, and you want to get rid of the dupe, just click the 'x' image at the upper right corner of your post.
illenbergerj wrote:Stop drinking before you get online...I find it helps with the double-vision...;)
Aye, being sober will help. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Angie

Post by Angie »

goodness....some of you are still up at 2:36am and here I am sending my kids off to school at 8:36am and you haven't even been to bed yet? I see who the night owls are on this site.....
Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Oh, I had been to sleep, but we have a sick 6yo in the house, and he was throwing up shortly before I made that post. Once I got him back in bed, I was too wide awake to lay down right away.
-- Basil Fawlty

Angie

Post by Angie »

Connie is a night owl I think....hope you son is better?
Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Yeah, just a little bug. Luckily with the schools being closed at least thru tomorrow, he's not missing any class.
-- Basil Fawlty

sheri

pwi

Post by sheri »

jnichel wrote:Nuthin' but one of those freaky Interweb thingies. :wink: I saw one of them (at least one just now), and got rid of the dupe. If it happens again, and you want to get rid of the dupe, just click the 'x' image at the upper right corner of your post.
illenbergerj wrote:Stop drinking before you get online...I find it helps with the double-vision...;)
Aye, being sober will help. :lol:
I would say it's safe to assume if I'm up at 11:00 PM posting, instead of sleeping, I uh, probably have had a couple. :lol: We should be careful of PWI. Posting While Intoxicated! Speaking of, I suggested to Shane last night at our Reunion Com. Meeting, that we have a laptop at the Reunion. Maybe we could share some posts live from the event to those who are unable to make it. Possibly a photo.
Thanks for the tech help, John. You Computer People are light years ahead of me on this stuff!

JerryFish

Re: pwi

Post by JerryFish »

sheri wrote: Speaking of, I suggested to Shane last night at our Reunion Com. Meeting, that we have a laptop at the Reunion. Maybe we could share some posts live from the event to those who are unable to make it. Possibly a photo.
I talked with Shane earlier, I'll have my laptop and a webcam. I'm pretty much sure that Tchefuncta has a wireless system (Shane will have to double check with them) as I've used it from the parking lot a few times on me last visit as I was never able to talk my parents into getting a computer..... :cry:
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

shane

Post by shane »

JerryFish wrote:
sheri wrote: Speaking of, I suggested to Shane last night at our Reunion Com. Meeting, that we have a laptop at the Reunion. Maybe we could share some posts live from the event to those who are unable to make it. Possibly a photo.
I talked with Shane earlier, I'll have my laptop and a webcam. I'm pretty much sure that Tchefuncta has a wireless system (Shane will have to double check with them) as I've used it from the parking lot a few times on me last visit as I was never able to talk my parents into getting a computer..... :cry:
Tommy told me last night they don't have any internet access, wired or wireless. What you told me you were picking up last you were in town was bleed-over from somewhere else. We might be able to get it from one corner of the building, but might not. I think the live feed of the reunion isn't going to happen, unfortunately.

But I have a plan...
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

shane wrote:But I have a plan...
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
-- Basil Fawlty

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

That's funny cause it was labeled Tchefuncta. Must have been a neighboring house.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

shane

Post by shane »

jnichel wrote:
shane wrote:But I have a plan...
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same thing we do every night, Pinky... try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

phil

Post by phil »

Here's a call out to anybody that has a Verizon or Sprint or Cingular broadband account and laptop card.

Thou shalt bring the card to the reunion. The number of cards shall be one. One shall be the number. The number of cards shall not be two unless the second one is immediately removed to bring the number of cards to one!

Unless of course, your card goes up to 11. In that case you can bring 2 :D

No, but really. I know one of you business professional types has a cellular broadband card. Help a reunion out.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

I have Verizon broadband, and the pcmcia card. Oh wait, that's not going to help, is it? :P
-- Basil Fawlty