After the reunion - access to this site.

Something you want to see on this site?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

After the reunion - access to this site.

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Shane and John - Is it possible that after the reunion we can keep this site? I would love for people to be able to still communicate, talk about their feelings about the reunion, share photos of the weekend and even be able to know if someone is coming into town or going to their town in the future where maybe vistis can be scheduled. And maybe for the locals to possibly have a once a year gathering - no major blow out to meet "Same Place Next Year" kind of thing where not any major planning has to take place. Maybe just for adults or adults and kids... What are the thoughts?
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

I had no plans on taking it down after the reunion.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Thats GREAT news. It is so cool that you did this to begin with - not sure if you've been thanked - but I'm sure this comes from everyone "THANK YOU". Maybe on the directory Julie is putting together she can also put this site for those unaware of it...anyway, thanks again!

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

About the only thing I would want to do is move it to it's own domain (I think someone on here already registered some domain names). It can stay on this server; there's no problem with that...and really, there's no real issues with it staying as a sub-domain of my family's domain (my wife is the only one to set up her personal site on nichel.net, and I've had the name for going on 5 years now :shock: ), but I feel like a prima-donna from time to time with my surname in there. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Julie Mathies

Directory

Post by Julie Mathies »

I will gladly include this in the directory. Shane has also setup an account with Snapfish so that everyone can share photos from the Reunion

http://chs86reunion.snapfish.com

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Thanks Julie! Also, Thanks Shane - I just registered at the SnapFish site. That's really neat!

phil

Post by phil »

I've registered chs86.info. I can host the site(s) including a front page www type site with pics, and also the forum style site.

If you go to www.chs86.info right now, it redirects you to this site.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil