Angie - More Pics

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Angie

Post by Angie »

Kyle and his soccer team....they only won 1 game the whole season, but they never gave up!
Attachments
2006_10Soccer1_resize.JPG
2006_10Soccer5_resize.JPG
Angela Eddy Feemster

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

Angie wrote:Phil - I would wear the Twisted Sister shirt with the Sports Jacket....no tie.
I'm thinkin the tie has to be tied around your head.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Angie - I think Kyle looks like your brother, is it Dave? The one on the right in the picture with your brothers. Great soccer photos - looks like they had fun.

You know, I never knew you had 2 brothers. When did they graduate?
Brenda

Angie

Post by Angie »

Kyle looks like mostly Mike when he was younger....Mike is the one on the left in that pic with my brothers....I think Dave graduated around 90 and Mike around 94 or 95. Babies. I love those soccer pics because all the kids are really showing their personality....we had 3 girls on the team and 2 are missing. If you click the 1st pic you can see it better....the goalie was pretending the ball was hitting him in the groin....boys!
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Post by Robin »

Who's the kid that's two feet taller than anyone else? Is he the same age?

Angie

Post by Angie »

it is the 7-9 yr old team....he must be 9
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Post by Robin »

Nah, he just eats his haggis!!

Angie

Post by Angie »

this boy has never touched haggis - he is an American...whole team is American....only strange Americans eat haggis....oh - that would be YOU! I wonder what kind of stange things I can get you to eat in Garmisch in Feb? You are like Mikey on the cereal commercial.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Post by Robin »

I'll try nearly anything once. :shock: And most of those things twice. :wink: You'd be surprised what things are actually tasty, Ang. Yes, we'll definitely have an adventure in Feb. Jeff wouldn't join me on the roasted ducks hanging in the street shops in Hong Kong. I must say - that one did haunt me for a good 24 hours. The guy shucking my half shells last night commented that "these things should be something on Fear Factor!" $50K here I come!!!

Maybe we should start a thread and find out about some of the most adventurous things people have done. I bet we could get some good stories, starting with Maarten, based on his avatar.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Angie wrote:If you click the 1st pic you can see it better....the goalie was pretending the ball was hitting him in the groin....boys!
I know what you mean! Looks exactly like something one of my boys would do. And what about their fascination with bodily functions? :shock:
Brenda

shane

Post by shane »

Brenda Robinson Jenkins wrote:
Angie wrote:If you click the 1st pic you can see it better....the goalie was pretending the ball was hitting him in the groin....boys!
I know what you mean! Looks exactly like something one of my boys would do. And what about their fascination with bodily functions? :shock:
It's something encoded in our DNA. Trust me: don't try to understand it, because we can't explain it either. :lol:
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

shane wrote:
Brenda Robinson Jenkins wrote:
It's something encoded in our DNA. Trust me: don't try to understand it, because we can't explain it either. :lol:
Two proudest moments of being a dad:

When Connor came up to me and told me that he wanted to play football
When Connor burped out the word, "Okay" when I told him to go brush his teeth.

:twisted: :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Angie

Post by Angie »

Robin wrote:I'll try nearly anything once. :shock: And most of those things twice. :wink: You'd be surprised what things are actually tasty, Ang. Yes, we'll definitely have an adventure in Feb. Jeff wouldn't join me on the roasted ducks hanging in the street shops in Hong Kong. I must say - that one did haunt me for a good 24 hours. The guy shucking my half shells last night commented that "these things should be something on Fear Factor!" $50K here I come!!!

Maybe we should start a thread and find out about some of the most adventurous things people have done. I bet we could get some good stories, starting with Maarten, based on his avatar.
FEAR FACTOR! Robin! I have never thought about that...you would win! Do it!
Angela Eddy Feemster

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

I enjoy haggis, but only on Burns Night, after a few bottles of wine and a glass of Scotch......

Now black pudding....Makes a great jambalaya.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

shane

Post by shane »

JerryFish wrote:I enjoy haggis, but only on Burns Night, after a few bottles of wine and a glass of Scotch......

Now black pudding....Makes a great jambalaya.
Hey, ya'll weren't anywhere near that guy who put the bottle rocket up his rear, were you? Bloke just got back from Iraq recently, got so drunk with his buds for Guy Fawkes, he decided to shoot one out of his...

It didn't go well.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward