Angie - More Pics

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Brenda Robinson Jenkins wrote:So please answer the age old question, what do YOU wear beneath your kilt, Jerry? :wink:
You'll have to come to England to find out.... :wink:
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Angie

Post by Angie »

I don't know how to thank you, Sarah....I get my very own Spotted Dick when I come to see you???? You are the best! What is a "sarnie" though? I could google it, but I would rather hear it from you instead.

So, are you guys OK with us invading your peaceful Dorset? We have our cottage in South Cornwall for the 16-23 Dec...would the 16th or the 22nd be OK with you guys? We give up 1 night in the cottage either way, but anything for some Spotted Dick! Please do not try to feed me black pudding though....I will not eat it. I have already told all my British friends.
Angela Eddy Feemster

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

I am beginning to think that you don't really live in Cambridge, England! if you don't know what a sarnie is!!!!!????? :roll: Staple food around here, a bacon sarnie aka bacon butty???...it's a sandwich! You might need to come for more than one night if I am going to be responsible for your culinary training....don't worry it'll be 'lovely'......seriously though looking forward to seeing you. I'll let you and Jerry pick a date as I have kind of hi-jacked this site and don't think I am meant to be on, hope John doesn't notice and if he does ...Happy Birthday to him ! :lol:

Sarah......wife of a '86 grad
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

JerryFish

Spotted Dick in a can.....

Post by JerryFish »

Spotted Dick in a can.....

Microwaveable even.....
Attachments
Spotted Dick
Spotted Dick
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

Robin

Post by Robin »

SARAH???!!!! Gees, they'll let ANYBODY on here?!! :P

I hope your beautiful white silk turned out OK? I'm still sorry about spilling your red wine, and still wondering why the hell anybody (including Greg) would drink a house red wine at a crowded party. :shock: Surely you know the party benefits of G&Ts?

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

And I thought I could get away with just those two posts, luckily we have more than one computer in the house, so whilst Jerry is watching the Saints.....I can sneak on to THE web site....so you must be speaking of my beautiful cream silk Ralphn Laren skirt....haven't been brave enough to take it to the cleaners so maybe for the next reunion it will be black! Don't worry **** happens! it's only a skirt, and now I have a good reason to go shopping! :lol:

Sarah

(even though Jerry has been known to wear a skirt, oh sorry, kilt, see above!)
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

Robin

Post by Robin »

Ralph Lauren? Ouch. You are a kind and extremely understanding woman. Wish I was going to be there to help you coax Ang into trying the speckled dick (smaller raisins :lol:) AND some black pudding.

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Believe me you don't have to worry, Jerry is paying for it, in more ways than one!!

Come on down, the invite is there and we have plenty of Spotted Dick for all! and I haven't even metioned the bubble and squeak yet. :lol:

Sarah again!
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

Angie

Post by Angie »

Oh - I am all over Sarah's Spotted Dick....it's the black pudding I am not going to eat...no matter how much whiskey they give me....I just can't eat cooked blood with other bits in it! Yes, I have seen the Spotted Dick in a can, but I am sorry.....natural Spotted Dick sounds alot more appetizing than in the can.....as for sarnies...never had them...Thanks, Sarah, for my culinary education.....looking forward to the face-2-face class...but, I don't eat blood, liver, or kidney. I like carrots!

Hey! Jerry, we are watching the Saints too! They look great tonight!

Sarah - just so you know...Dan told me today that he was going to make a new topic on the site called "CHS Reunion Spouses Forum"......
Angela Eddy Feemster

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Angie,

Tell Dan I am all over that!

Sarah

P.S. yeh, the Saints are looking good!
Last edited by JerryFish on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

Angie

Post by Angie »

I will eat bubble & squeak...as long as there is no blood, liver or kidney involved...I would so lose on Fear Factor.
Angela Eddy Feemster

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

No blood or any other gross things in Bubble and Sqeak, I can tell it's half time! Jerry is mixing another Martini and you are on line. :?

Sarah
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

Robin

Post by Robin »

Mmmmmm..... bubble and squeak with bangers for breakfast. I'm in!

Angie

Post by Angie »

...keep you fingers off my plate, Robin......
Angela Eddy Feemster

Robin

Post by Robin »

Ang, what happened to you? You used to be so good about sharing! 8)