Anna - 4, Kyle - 7, Henry - 500...taken Feb. 16, 2006 at Dover Castle, England
Kyle
Kyle
Anna
Anna
Angela Eddy Feemster

Angie

Post by Angie »

My handsome husband of 14 years, Dan, with Kyle and Anna. May06.
Attachments
DSC_0303_resize.JPG
Angela Eddy Feemster

Angie

Post by Angie »

Me with Kyle & Anna May 06
Attachments
DSC_0322_resize.JPG
Angela Eddy Feemster

Angie

Post by Angie »

ok - yes, I have wrinkles now....that is why my daughter proudly and lovingly drew a pic of "mummy" the other day with 3 lines on the forehead...she miscounted...I have 5 lines!
Attachments
DSC_0359_resize.JPG
Angela Eddy Feemster

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Just 5, you are lucky!! LOL I won't even get into gray hair, that's another story!! You have a beautiful family Angie. :)

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

At first glance I thought kyle is definitly an Eddy...until I saw the pic of Dan holding Anna over his shoulder...she is the spitten image of her mommy!!!
how much longer are ya'll in England? where to next?
(do you ever talk to Tina? How can i get in touch with her?)

Angie

Post by Angie »

Hey Candace - We are here until July 07 and don't know where to next.....Tina is registered on the Forum...I think you can email her that way. Maybe we can talk her into going to the reunion?
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

If I may butt in; I've talked to Tina and she's thinking about it. Mailed her invitation earlier this week.

Angie

Post by Angie »

Anna's 1st day of school today!
Attachments
Anna - 4 1/2
Anna - 4 1/2
Angela Eddy Feemster

Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Cute photo!
Maarten

Angie

Post by Angie »

Here is our family photo site if anyone is interested in a bazillion photos of us.

www.feemsters.shutterfly.com
Angela Eddy Feemster

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

You have a beautiful family! I have to agree with Candace - Anna looks just like you. You are so lucky to be a "natural pretty" meaning your natural look is very nice. I wear makeup everywhere to cover my all naturelle... :P

Are you a photographer? Simply awesome photos! I didn't not get to view all photos but what I did view is amazing. A couple of questions: what is "Lambing Day"? The garden photos of it snowing and the beautiful flowers is that your backyard? How far away is London from where you live?

Looks like an amazing place to live...how do you and your family enjoy it? I know there is no place like home, but if you have to be somewhere else it looks like a nice place to be.

Thank you for sharing so many personal photos of your family...I really enjoyed them. :lol:
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Angie

Post by Angie »

Charlotte - you are very sweet...if I was not a social worker/mom I would definitely be a photographer. We take loads of pics of everything. That is why there are alot of boring pics of one particular scene sometimes....gotta get the "right" one....we enlarge and frame alot for the house. Thanks for the compliment though....wish I was a professional photographer...maybe one day when the kids are grown.

Lambing Day is an event our school does every lamb season (Mar/Apr I think). There is a family in our village that opens up their farm to everyone so that they can all see and hold the lambs and ask questions and learn about sheep farming. We sometimes get lucky and see a live birth while we are there. The lambs are so cute, but they get butchered in summer....they are just a #. Sometimes it seems the mums don't even get attached to them - they give birth to 1-3 lambs per year and the lamps "disappear" every year...so why bother, huh? In fact, we bought an entire lamb last year from them. I am not a fan of eating lamb now. I just kept hearing those cute little bleets and thinking I was eating lamb #10. So, I will stick with cow, chick and pig for now. I would say lamb is the most poular meat here in England.

Yes, that is our garden. The English love their gardens here. They spend countless hours tending the gardens. Of course, I only posted the pics that look like we tend to the garden alot too...we don't....

London is a 1 hr train ride from where we live. Dan and I took a weekend before he deployed last year and another weekend when he got back....it is the one place we have been without the kids since it is so close.....if we took the train to Paris it would only be 2.5-3 hrs from London, but we have not made it to Paris yet....we have really only done the UK...crossing the channel makes it more difficult and costly and we dont always want to fly....we prefer getting in the car and going...if we move to Belgium next July we will definitely be driving to Paris, Italy, Spain...everywhere! But, it has been nice seeing England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. We enjoy life here. I think America can learn from the Brits in some ways, but they can learn from us as well....sometimes they are stuck in the Stone Age still and things they do just don't make sense to us. It has been a fantastic experience for the kids going to British school.
Angela Eddy Feemster

Angie

Post by Angie »

Sleeping Beauty paid me a visit yesterday.....
Attachments
DSC_0001_resize.JPG
DSC_0003_resize.JPG
Angela Eddy Feemster

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Really cute picture. Is she dressing up for the Chamionship today?
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers