Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

4th of July river party

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

THere's some pics of our 4th of July river party this past summer
Attachments
Brenda Robinson and Christy McClain...Good picture girls
Brenda Robinson and Christy McClain...Good picture girls
Andrew (Christy's), Cameron (Brenda's), Anna & Alex (Sheila's), Lindsey (Brenda's), & Lauren (Christy's) A bunch of river rats!
Andrew (Christy's), Cameron (Brenda's), Anna & Alex (Sheila's), Lindsey (Brenda's), & Lauren (Christy's) A bunch of river rats!
from left to right...Andrew, Alex, Madeleine, Devin, Sarah, Lindsey, friend, friend, Anna, Lauren, & Cameron
from left to right...Andrew, Alex, Madeleine, Devin, Sarah, Lindsey, friend, friend, Anna, Lauren, & Cameron
This is the best. James & Brenda's little girl...ROCK-N-ROLL! I don't ever recall Brenda doing this in hi school...maybe James when I wasn't looking...or maybe she got it from my oldest, Madeleine!
This is the best. James & Brenda's little girl...ROCK-N-ROLL! I don't ever recall Brenda doing this in hi school...maybe James when I wasn't looking...or maybe she got it from my oldest, Madeleine!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Sheila - love the pictures of the kids from 4th of July. You need to email them to me. That picture of Lindsey is scaring me - What am I in for?!! Don't think I was doing that in high school - maybe I was too busy getting drunk with you! Ha!
Brenda

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Sheila - its good to see you post! Your family is beautiful!!

Brenda - great picture of you and Christy.

Madonna Toney Giacona

sheri

Post by sheri »

Hey Brenda, you've always said our children were probably switched at birth... can't you tell? She should be MY kid. :lol:

sheri

Post by sheri »

Hey Brenda, you've always said our children were probably switched at birth... can't you tell? She should be MY kid. :lol:

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Sheri - I think we both said that! But it was about Anna and Cameron. If Anna didn't look EXACTLY like you, I would swear she was my child and Cameron if he didn't look like James spit him out, I would think he was yours. You know, they are only 5 weeks apart!

Now I have to wonder about Lindsey too! Ha! I am not worried about her - she acts just like me when it comes to school - Thank God I have one easy child. Actually Devin is pretty easy too. Cameron . . .
Brenda