Not our Beach House
Not our Beach House
Rocco and Jack at the beach
Rocco and Jack at the beach
Sheri, Jack, BrotherJohn and his wife Aimee -Jack's Kindergarten Grad. in May
Sheri, Jack, BrotherJohn and his wife Aimee -Jack's Kindergarten Grad. in May

melindam

Post by melindam »

Ok that's spooky how much Anna looks like you! You have a beautiful family!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

And she is following in your footsteps! On a guy's shoulder at jazz fest! :lol:
Brenda

JonellBadon

Hi Sheri

Post by JonellBadon »

Hi Sheri, don't know if you remember me, but I thought I recognized you from the Lake Castle cross country meet the other day. Wasn't sure if it was you or not, but after looking at the pictures you have posted, I see that it was. You have beautiful children. My son Morgan is in 6th grade at Lake Castle. Looking forward to seeing you at the reunion.

Jonell
Jonell Bennett Badon

sheri

Post by sheri »

Hi Jonell! I remember you! So you are a Lake Castle Mom, too? It's really a great school. I have my oldest 2 there. Anna is in 5A and Jack is in 1A. I didn't see you at the meet. but it's always such an exhausting ordeal. Cross Country is not exactly a very comfortable "spectator sport". I always end up spending the whole time chasing my little boys around and trying to keep track of them - very distracting!! (But I do it for Anna, she loves the sport).
Looking forward to seeing you at the reunion!
Sheri Sable Campbell

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

Hi Sheri,

Your pics are great. I believe the last time I saw you the baby was just a baby. Probably at Haller Ballet. My 5 year old has just started the little girl class and my Anna is in the big girl class.

My older girls (and sometimes the twins) do year round swimming. It's exhausting but like you said about Anna loving cross country..they love it.

talking about cross country...Coach Shari Smith from CHS has girls at St. Peter's and has coached all of the girls' sports for a very long time. Now that her children are moving on she's been trying to get me to take over the girls' athletic proram. Yeah....when? I don't know how she did that. I think I'll just wait untill one of my girls are interested in doing the school sports. Until then I'll be poolside.

look forward to seeing you at the reunion!

Sheila