Christy's children

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Christy McLain Biggers

Christy's children

Post by Christy McLain Biggers »

Since Brenda has gotten me addicted to this, I guess I should post some pictures of my children.[/img]Image
Attachments
My daughter Lauren on the right and Victoria Bourgeois (Darren's daughter) on the left. Did he graduate with us?
My daughter Lauren on the right and Victoria Bourgeois (Darren's daughter) on the left. Did he graduate with us?
My son Andrew on the left with his friend Hayden on the right.
My son Andrew on the left with his friend Hayden on the right.

melindam

Post by melindam »

Christy,
Your children are beautiful!!! Your daughter certainly looks like her mom. What was the award that your son won?
Good to hear from you.
Melinda

Christy McLain Biggers

Melinda,

Thanks! They can be a handful though. Andrew got a trophy for having a 90 or greater GPA AND a 90 or greater score on the SAT. I am not looking forward to those teenage years. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

Christy

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Got you hooked! Where are those pictures of the kids in the trees at your horus?
Brenda

melindam

Post by melindam »

Christy McLain Biggers wrote:Melinda,

Thanks! They can be a handful though. Andrew got a trophy for having a 90 or greater GPA AND a 90 or greater score on the SAT. I am not looking forward to those teenage years. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

Christy
It looks like your son takes after you in the grade department! Congratulations! I know you're proud. As far as pointers, do you have a couple of days to spend talking? :wink: I'm still learning as I go!

shane

Post by shane »

Darren Bourgeois was in our class and is more than welcome to come to anything we've got going on that weekend.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

JonellBadon

To Christy:

Post by JonellBadon »

Christy, hi there, remember me? How are you, do your children go to Lake Castle? That uniform looks very similar to my 12 year old's that goes there. Hope to see you at the reunion!

Jonell
Jonell Bennett Badon

Christy McLain Biggers

Hey Jonell!! Of course I remember you.

Lauren and Andrew both go to Lake Castle. Lauren is in 5th grade and Andrew is in 2nd. What is your child's name? Lauren makes it her job to know as many people as possible.

Christy

JonellBadon

Reply to Christy

Post by JonellBadon »

Hey Girl, sorry it took so long to reply, but you sometimes have to go into different members list to see if someone replied to you? Just found your response. Anyway, my son, Morgan Andrew Badon goes to Lake Castle, he is in 6B. He runs cross-country and flag football for Lake Castle, (and he does quite well at both). They were talking about asking him to be captain of the cross-country team next year, I'm sure he would like that. Anyway, can't wait to chat at the reunion.

Jonell
Jonell Bennett Badon