Jennifer's Family

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

JonellBadon

Hey Jennifer

Post by JonellBadon »

Hey Jennifer remember me? I haven't seen you since one of those festivals in Madisonville a couple of years ago. How have you been? I was just telling my boys how me and this crazy girl named Jennifer use to stop at the little grocery on Bennett Bridge Road and how we would scrape up change from the floor of the car to purchase gas to get us to school. They laughed so hard. Hope to see you at the reunion!

Jonell (Bennett) Badon
Jonell Bennett Badon

shallymeister

Post by shallymeister »

Hey Jennifer, good to hear from you. Great looking family!
Troy Shally
Pensacola, FL

Jennifer Boesch Stanley

Post by Jennifer Boesch Stanley »

Hey Jonell, I have so many memories of the bus, riding our bikes after school, and of course scraping up change for gas. I used to use my lunch money, that wouldn't get me very far now. Can't wait to see you at the reunion!!! We haven't been back to the Wooden Boat Festival in a while, we would make the trip every year. It is kind of an anniversary for Tommy and me. Our first date was to the festival. See you in a week.

Jennifer Boesch Stanley

Hey Troy, glad to see you posting. I sure hope you can make it to the reunion. It would be great to see all the Folsom people again.

JonellBadon

Reply to Jennifer

Post by JonellBadon »

Great can't wait to see you! Speaking of the boat festival, its this weekend, that reminds me to steer clear of Hwy. 22 in Madisonville or get stuck in some major traffic! Oh, do you remember my crazy cousin, Stacey McIntyre? She finally calmed down and got married a year ago and believe it or not is expecting this month? She is still as crazy as ever though...

Jonell
Jonell Bennett Badon

shane

Re: Reply to Jennifer

Post by shane »

JonellBadon wrote:Great can't wait to see you! Speaking of the boat festival, its this weekend, that reminds me to steer clear of Hwy. 22 in Madisonville or get stuck in some major traffic! Oh, do you remember my crazy cousin, Stacey McIntyre? She finally calmed down and got married a year ago and believe it or not is expecting this month? She is still as crazy as ever though...

Jonell
Oh man, Jonell! Stacey practically lived at my house for a while (and her mom did share a house with my mom, grandma and myself for a while). I hadn't heard anything on Stacey in a while. Please tell her I said hello and congrats the next time you talk to her. I couldn't image Stacey any other way than crazy.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

JonellBadon

Reply to Shane

Post by JonellBadon »

Hi Shane, I will tell her hello for you. I could never imagine Stacey as a parent, but when we had her baby shower two months ago, I had no doubt in my mind that she would be the funnest mother ever! She is desperately trying to get moved back down here to St. Tammany Parish, I believe after the first of the year she is going get an acre from our grandmother on Bennett Bridge Road...

Jonell
Jonell Bennett Badon

Jennifer Boesch Stanley

I had heard that Stacey got married and was expecting. I still keep in touch with Pam Walch Chuter. We all used to work at Gilsbar together. Isn't her husband from Chicago? I'm glad she will be in Louisiana when she has the baby. It is hard having little ones with no family around.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Stacey had the baby a week or two ago. They named him frank (family name of her husband). I think his middle name is David. I have a picture Dodie (Dodie and Ben are my next door neighbors) sent my but it is at my office email. He is adorable. Can't remember the birth weight.
Brenda

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

Jennifer, like everyone says... you haven't aged. Your children are precious...love those blond pig tails. And your little boy looks like a liitle man, soo cute!

I remember sitting close to you in spanish class? maybe...Ibelieve some brain cells may be rejuvinating!

I also could not get my picture rotated.Spent an hour determined to do so but with no success. I am not a computer guru.

Sheila

JonBarton

Post by JonBarton »

Jennifer, in reference to the first whole family picture you posted above, you look great. Your children are lovely too, but I gotta say, your man looks big and Goofy. :D