Julie's Krewe

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Julie Mathies

Awards at School

Post by Julie Mathies »

Zack got a couple of awards at school -- I was pleased, but he just wanted to get out of school! He seemed to really burn out this year. He made Honor Roll for the year, and won the Math Award for his class.
Attachments
Math Award
Math Award
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Congrats to Zack! I know you must be proud. Zack looks adorable in his baseball uniform. So glad we can finally post pictures again. I need to get off my rear end and post some more pictures of my crew.

I love basaeball but I am in over my head right now with all three playing (Lindsey softball). What age group is Zack in now?
Brenda

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Brenda, don't know how you're handling it! One's hard enough. Zachary is in the Age 10 group -- are you at Pelican Park, too? There's another mom with a son on Zachary's team, and a younger son playing -- she runs from field to field because half the time their games are at the same time. She also has an infant in a stroller...I feel for her!

Zach's team started out losing their 1st four games, but have been on a winning streak since. On Saturday they were losing with no points, and came back to win the game in the last inning. Kids ball, just too exciting!

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Cool. Tell Zach congrats!
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Julie Mathies

Zach's fall baseball pic

Post by Julie Mathies »

Fall baseball - new team. Zachary seemed to struggle with his confidence this go-round, but team did great. Made it to the semi-finals.
Attachments
Fall Ball - Mariners
Fall Ball - Mariners