illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Nice photo of you two, you look great!

teri

Post by teri »

Great picture, you two!!

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Sheri, that is a great photo of you two. :)

bazers

Post by bazers »

Lovely, lovely. And Sheri looks good too :)

Shane

Robin

Post by Robin »

Hey Sheri!

We'll since we've determined that I screwed up in sending your PM. (I tried to send one to John too - which I'm sure he never got either.) One of the many things I said in it was that I can't hear a Sade song without thinking of you! We sat in your room for hours one day listening to that tape over and over. Oh, the simple life. :)

sheri

Post by sheri »

yea, that music brings me back, too. Ya know what I was thinking about? Your Sheets. Remember? Those sheets of yours that everybody wrote on? Man, would that make for some interesting reading 20 years later!

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

Sheri and John, It is so nice to see how cute and sweet you two are together. I remember some horrible fussing going on between you two when we were at Abita and when we would come and play at your house. John just would not leave us girls alone! That was a very long time ago...maybe 6th,7th grade?

Can't wait to see you guys,
Sheila

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Sheila Hueschen Rawls wrote: I remember some horrible fussing going on between you two when we were at Abita and when we would come and play at your house. John just would not leave us girls alone!
Sounds like John.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Sheila Hueschen Rawls wrote:Sheri and John, I remember some horrible fussing going on between you two when we were at Abita and when we would come and play at your house. John just would not leave us girls alone! Sheila
My lips are sealed Sheri! Fight, what fight?
Brenda

sheri

Post by sheri »

Man, did we FIGHT! I look back at that now and can't believe that. We are so close now. But, yeah Sheila, you're right. I think it probably peaked at 6th grade. We would really have some knock down- drag outs!!
And I mean that literally. Hey Brenda, remember that time we were trying to lock him out of the house, we let go of the door while he was pushing on it, and the door flew back into the wall and through the sheetrock?! And I'm pissed, and you were like cracking up laughing so hard, you couldn't even talk. Yeah, my Mom didn't fall for our trick of relocating the calendar and hanging it over the gaping whole in the wall.
Crazy. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Hey Brenda, remember that time we were trying to lock him out of the house, we let go of the door while he was pushing on it, and the door flew back into the wall and through the sheetrock?! And I'm pissed, and you were like cracking up laughing so hard, you couldn't even talk. Yeah, my Mom didn't fall for our trick of relocating the calendar and hanging it over the gaping whole in the wall.
Crazy. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Yes! I do remember that! That was crazy - and I remember using the calendar to try to camoflauge the rather large hole in sheetrock. Nope Suzy didn't fall for that one! You guys got in a little bit of trouble for that one. I remember just a few more of those episodes! One in particular in the portable building in 6th grade at Abita!
Brenda