Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Welcome to the site Christy!!
Jan Illenberger

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Brenda, the pictures are awesome!!! Boy, your children have grown!! How time flies...

melindam

Post by melindam »

Brenda,
Your kids are adorable! The boys look alot like James. I just need to know what's in the water you are drinking. You haven't aged at all! You look great!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Christy - I knew I could suck you in. Glad to see you post. I actually haven't been on for a couple of days. :( Projects and reports with kids.

Couldn't stay away too long - had to get my fix! :wink:
Brenda

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Brenda & James, what beautiful pictures of you and your family. Christy what a beautiful family you have also. Can't wait to see all of you at the reunion and meet your husband Christy. I don't think Sam and I have ever met him. Y'all haven't changed a bit. See you soon!

Tonia

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Thanks Julie, Melinda and Tonia.

Tonia great pictures as well. Your girls are too precious. And Julie, Zach is a handsome little devil - you are in so much trouble later!

Melinda, I think I have already told how lovely your family but just in case, didn't want to leave you out.

Tonia - I saw that Grey is coming. Any word on PJ and Pete?

Anybody notice all my freaking typos?! I promise I know how to spell - I am delirious by the time I can get on here and typing has never been my best subject anyway!
Brenda

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

PJ is suppose to going with Sam and I. He asked Sam yesterday if he could ride with us.

I am not sure about Pete, we haven't seen Pete in a while.

I know Grey is coming we were at their house a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the compliment regarding the girls. I will tell Sam, Hi for you.

I have made a few typos myself.

Can't wait to see all of y'all.

T

Christy McLain Biggers

Post by Christy McLain Biggers »

Tonia Delhommer Taylor wrote:Brenda & James, what beautiful pictures of you and your family. Christy what a beautiful family you have also. Can't wait to see all of you at the reunion and meet your husband Christy. I don't think Sam and I have ever met him. Y'all haven't changed a bit. See you soon!

Tonia
Thanks Tonia, Your children are beautiful also!! How is Sam handling the whole "boyfriend" thing? Scott is already worrying about that and our daughter is only 11. Something about daughters make dads crazy.

My husband (Scott Biggers) actually went to CHS too. He graduated in 1983. You will probably know him when you see him. See you soon.

Christy

Stacey Smith

Post by Stacey Smith »

Hi Brenda,

You look the same.....great family.