My little girl (new pic)

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tiffany

My little girl (new pic)

Post by Tiffany »

I took a few pics of Amber the other day because she just got glasses. After her eye screening during her first week at kindergarten, it was discovered that she has lazy eye and very poor vision in one eye. Now she has to wear glasses and will need to be patched. Not looking forward to that!

Now if I could just get her to stop looking over her glasses instead of through them :roll:
Attachments
Amber with her new glasses
Amber with her new glasses

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Too cute!!!
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

shane

Post by shane »

Wow! She looks so much like you in that picture!

Adorable, Tiffany.

Shane

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thanks Jerry and Shane. Everyone tells me she looks just like me but I don't see it. LOL

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Tiffany wrote:Thanks Jerry and Shane. Everyone tells me she looks just like me but I don't see it. LOL
That's okay, because it would be just fine for her to look like you. I live in fear every day that one or both of my boys will look like me. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

melindam

Post by melindam »

She is so adorable!! My little girl wanted glasses so bad that she faked the eye exam. We were fortunate that the Dr. caught on to it. It was so funny.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

jnichel wrote:That's okay, because it would be just fine for her to look like you. I live in fear every day that one or both of my boys will look like me. :lol:
You are a nut!!! :twisted:

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

melindam wrote:She is so adorable!! My little girl wanted glasses so bad that she faked the eye exam. We were fortunate that the Dr. caught on to it. It was so funny.
Oh my gosh, I did that too when I was little and the doctor caught on to it. When I was 16 I really did start to have eye problems and my mom didn't believe me. I got glasses when I was 17.

melindam

Post by melindam »

I think we all did that. Now that I have to wear them to actually be able to read(my arms aren't quite long enough)I don't want to. Funny how that happens.