Angie

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Angie

Angie

Post by Angie »

My husband, Dan, is a Lt. Col in the Army. Dan and I met while standing as Best Man and Maid of Honor in Susan Patrick's wedding (remember her...cheerleader...Class of 86, too?). We fell in love that day, I finished up at Tulane, and moved out to HI with him and we got married on Waikiki Beach. We have been married for 13 years and we are still best friends.

Dan is a fantastic husband and dad, he likes to workout, talk politics, drink a cold beer, take care of his 2 Harleys and hang out with me! I haven't met a person that has not liked Dan.

We have 2 kids. Kyle is 7 and Anna is 4. Kyle is currently obsessed with Star Wars and Anna thinks she is a princess and loves pink. She spends her days dressing like Snow White and she takes ballet lessons. Kyle is going to have a go at basketball this winter. He is not very athletically inclined, but he gives everything a try and seems to be catching on. He loves dinosaurs & Legos. Both of them attend British schools here. Anna has a slight British accent and Kyle is learning about everything British. Currently, they are studying the Romans & Vikings. Hey! What about the Louisiana Purchase, Lewis & Clark, Battle of New Orleans, the 50 states? Won't find it in classrooms here.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Angie, I bet Anna's british accent is adorable! :) She sounds so much like my little Amber. Amber just turned 5 a few weeks ago and at her party they asked each child what they wanted to be when they grew up and Amber said "Cinderella." She loves to dress up, she has 2 Cinderella costumes, 1 snow white, 1 fairy and countless ballet costumes. She also takes ballet and gymnastics. You will have to post photos of your kids. I can't wait to meet them this summer if you go to the reunion. :)