Charlotte's Family

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Charlotte's Family

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

This was at my daughter's wedding May '05
Attachments
Stephen (Rachael's husband), Rachael (oldest daughter), Charlotte, Victoria (youngest daughter), Terry (my husband)
Stephen (Rachael's husband), Rachael (oldest daughter), Charlotte, Victoria (youngest daughter), Terry (my husband)
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Angie

Post by Angie »

What a beautiful family, Charlotte! I cannot picture you in HS because I don't have my yearbooks handy. Did your husband attend CHS? He looks familiar. The years have treated you good!
Angela Eddy Feemster

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Thank you Angie for the sweet compliments. I have changed ALOT from High School. I use to have brunette hair that was kind of curly, wore braces and was alot thinner. Can't wait to see everyone!

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Angie wrote:What a beautiful family, Charlotte! I cannot picture you in HS because I don't have my yearbooks handy. Did your husband attend CHS? He looks familiar. The years have treated you good!
Yes, he attended CHS, but he was the class of '78. He is 8 years older than I am. He was not my high school sweetheart in school, however; I use to drool over him without his knowledge in high school. I spent a lot of time with his 2 sisters - Carol and Tracy Dillon. I would spend the night at their house and he would stop by once and a while and I'd say "Oh Carol, he is sooo cute"!!!
He would also follow behind our school bus (Carol, Tracy and I would sit in the back seat) on the way to school. He was always busy looking to see if he could pass the bus and I would be waving my butt off trying to get him to wave back...he would not even acknowledge that I was there. He said he use to say "Look at those babies on the bus waving at me"!
I NEVER thought I would one day actually date him much less marry him.

Just goes to show you - you never know about your future.
:lol: