Leach Pictures

Our spouses. Our kids.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

mark

Leach Pictures

Post by mark »

Pictures with extra children belong to Gary & Tiffany Francis. Some of you may remember them from Covington High. Tiffany used to be a Sandifer.
Attachments
Anna Leach getting ready to climb a very tall pine tree.
Anna Leach getting ready to climb a very tall pine tree.
Nicholas Leach meets celebrities at Destin, FL
Nicholas Leach meets celebrities at Destin, FL
"My three sons"...and princess Anna
"My three sons"...and princess Anna
Trying to catch our breath
Trying to catch our breath
Not our beach house...means family in the rented beach home.
Not our beach house...means family in the rented beach home.
Nick leach on the right, Colby Francis on the left...just chillin
Nick leach on the right, Colby Francis on the left...just chillin
The dark ones belong to Francis except for Anna.
The dark ones belong to Francis except for Anna.
Zach taller than me now. 6'...big oaf.  On left.
Zach taller than me now. 6'...big oaf. On left.
Mark J Leach

Angie

Post by Angie »

Thanks for posting those, Mark.....can't wait to see you guys!
Angela Eddy Feemster

mark

Fun to hear your British accent

Post by mark »

Jon Barton is going to stay with us. He's coming down from Atlanta for the reunion.

We look forward to seeing you all as well...all the way from England! Thought you might be interested in Jon.
Mark J Leach

Sweet Lou

Mark's Kids

Post by Sweet Lou »

Hey Mark,

3 things

1. You could still almost pass for a Senior at CHS. You look exactly the same.

2. What a great looking bunch of kids! (I bet they're smart, too..its not fair!)

3. Tell Jon I can't wait to see him, and I want some info about his last 20 years!

See you in October.

Peace,

Lou

mark

Hey Louis

Post by mark »

Thanks for the compliments (: I'll e-mail Jon and see if I can get him to post. I sure can't run like in high school but I have to admit...I do feel better. All that running meant too many aches and pains. But the weight is creeping up now.

It is really good to hear from you and I look forward to seeing you at the reunion and catching up.
Mark J Leach

Angie

Post by Angie »

I am so glad to hear Jon will make it.....I have no info on Jon at all from his last 20 yrs. I just remember his sweet, quiet, gentle spirit. I never thought I would hear Mark Leach worry about his weight! Any word if Joelle is coming to the reunion?
Angela Eddy Feemster

mark

Maybe it's the jeans

Post by mark »

Shrinking every year...right? Or having a wife that can cook. Sixty miles a week tends to keep one thin. I'm only averaging 6 now.
Mark J Leach

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Wow, you look just like you did in High School...can I get some of whatever it is you've been taking? Kudos for you!

mark

Thanks

Post by mark »

There is 50 lbs more of me since 1986 but I guess its not all fat. My wife's a good cook so I can blame some of it on her. The Lord's been good to me and I think having 4 kids has kept me young at heart. A sweet wife and parent's who have aged well doesn't hurt. Never been into abusing the body either...except for too much running; but I cut that out in college. I gave up health food in college as well...and have eaten like a normal person ever since.

Hey, didn't you used to date Tim Moore? If so, what happened to you two...he seemed like a great guy. Do you know what happened to him? Last I saw him he had graduated with his MBA at Southeastern. You're dating an English dude, right? You're a Technology dudett? I'm in IT too. Self-employed consultant mainly diddling around with small businesses. Did do some corporate stints (Royal Dutch Shell, Hibernia Bank) but found the scene too constraining...though it did have benefits I miss. Are you making the reunion?
Mark J Leach