Who's Coming

Who's coming?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

John - You created this site...if it wasn't for you none of would be able to post photos, chat about the Good Ole Days, know who has been found and still missing... we gotta be able to thank you IN PERSON. You gotta come. Please - it just won't be right without you there! :lol:
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

phil

Post by phil »

Yeah, no pressure or anything, but I can say without question: if you hadn't put this site together, I would NOT be going to the reunion. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! :)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Good one Phil!!!! Come on John - FEEL THE PRESSURE!!!! :P
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Angie

Post by Angie »

Feel the love, John!

FYI about flights home. I know I am flying from the UK, but we are flying into Mobile for $300 per person cheaper than N.O. For some reason, NO was alot more and I have been checking flights for at least 8 months now. Try other airports. Gulfport, Mob, Laf, BR...might be worth the time. It doesn't hurt that we will be staying in Gulfport for 1/2 our visit since Dan's family lives there so Mobile it is only an hour away. I used Expedia.
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

If you haven't checked lately, the list of Warm Bodies is getting pretty long...

Shane

illenbergerj

You guys suck...

Post by illenbergerj »

I just returned from the states this past weekend, don't know if I can pull off another trip so soon... :cry: It would be cool to see everyone again.

JonBarton

Post by JonBarton »

Don't worry Jan, We'll have a 40th in 20 years. maybe we'll get to see you then...Yikes, did I just say that?....Just kidding. We would really love to see you this go-round. I know it would be a sacrifice, but if you can pull it off, I speak for lots of us that say it would be more fun if you were there.

mark

David Wagner

Post by mark »

I bumped into David's mom this morning. She said David is coming to the reunion. David Wagner that is...
Mark J Leach

Angie

Post by Angie »

OK everyone! I talked to Susan (Patrick) for the 1st time in a couple of years and she did NOT know about the reunion! I am so glad I called her! She thought she had already missed it. Her address had not been updated (which was my fault) and she will be the 1st to tell you she knows nothing about computers (how to email or anything, but she is learning)....so, being last minute now, she is not sure if she can make it, but she can if she really tries! She is really on the fence about it. Susan needs a Pep Rally from us! I gave her the site and she will check it out today I bet....she is in Ft. Hood TX right now - 10 hr drive.....3 kids.....she is still in cheerleader shape teaching gymnastics to kids and homeschooling her own kids...she still has the energy she had in H.S....same Susan we all know. Send some messages to her on the site or to her email address personally (which might be the best way to go since this site will be quite overwhelming at this point)...her email is susan.k.smith2@us.army.mil
Angela Eddy Feemster

Angie

Post by Angie »

Susan is humbled by all the emails everyone sent...unfortunately, she has decided she cannot make it to the reunion as she has too many commitments. :cry:
Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Sorry guys and gals. My family and I won't be able to make it. The only thing I would have been able to work out with my boss, is to give up a few of the vacation days I've already requested off for the Christmas holidays, and with the flights and plans for that being in place for 6 months now, it would have been to hard to change it now. My wife is still telling me to take the days off of our Christmas trip, but that would mean us not being able to visit her mother, or one of her sisters (we've got three different stops in Canada to visit her family), and this is the only time she gets to see them (and I'm not about to open that can of worms :shock: ). I should have seen that time off would have been a problem when my sister and her kids came up for a visit this summer and I took an unplanned week off.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Angie

Post by Angie »

Very sad to hear you won't make it...you will be missed. Too bad we cant have a webcam set up for you so you can see us...do you have a webcam on that end? That would be so cool....I am sure we will be raising our glasses to you...or raising our cheesegraters...
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

We'll do something for you, John. Really bummed you can't make it.

Let us know if you do make it down here one day and we'll get together.

Shane

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

John
I am very saddened that you can not make the reunion. We will definetly miss you! I'm not sure how many people I will know/or recognize at the reunion.
Hopefully, someone we will post pics from the whole weekend. Take care and PLEASE stay in touch.
Madonna

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

John,

That sucks......I was looking forward to swapping sea stories with ya....Yeah right.....

Sorry, you can't make it, though. It would have been nice to thank you in person.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers