PICTURES FROM THE PARTY

Who's coming?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ccoopermetz

PICTURES FROM THE PARTY

Post by ccoopermetz »

OKAY, so the camera took more blurry pictures than I realized but here are a few good ones. my favorite is where phil forgot to hold the camera up and took pics of well you figure it out.

be sure to ask phil about his mullet basket!
Attachments
Candace and Phil
Candace and Phil
Phil's picture taking attempt
Phil's picture taking attempt
Candace, Tonya, and Marie
Candace, Tonya, and Marie

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Everyone....be sure to visit the Snapfish site. My pictures from the game Friday are there, and I'm working on Saturday night. Keep checking back over the next few days, as I'm sure others will be adding albums. Also, Shane mentioned that our photographer (special thanks to Charlie for finding him!) took over 300 shots at the party. We'll get those up as soon as we can.

Also, for those of you who attended the picnic yesterday, the St. Tammany Farmer took pictures, and article should run in the paper 2 weeks from now....around the 9th. Be sure to pick up a copy!

phil

Re: PICTURES FROM THE PARTY

Post by phil »

ccoopermetz wrote:my favorite is where phil forgot to hold the camera up and took pics of well you figure it out.
I was making sure you both had full drinks. :wink:
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Re: PICTURES FROM THE PARTY

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

ccoopermetz wrote: my favorite is where phil forgot to hold the camera up and took pics of well you figure it out.

be sure to ask phil about his mullet basket!
Candace, yeah - I really buying that Phil "forgot" to hold the camera up. :shock: He is a man, need I say more! :D
Brenda

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Julie, how do I access the pictures on the snapfish site?

Thanks,

T

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Tonia, in your web browser, type in the Snapfish link....

http://chs86reunion.snapfish.com

You'll need to setup an account with Snapfish once you're there, if you don't already have one (and it's free). Once you do that, you'll have access to the pictures. You can view the albums that are there, and you can order copies if you want. I've ordered pics from Snapfish before, and even did my Christmas cards through them last year. They do a great job.

If you DO already have an account, after you type in the link above, click Login to sign in to your personal account, then you'll see the CHS group link.

Hope that helps.

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

I have pics from the picnic that I will try to get on snapfish this week. I thought things would slow down once reunion planning, fall baseball and football were done, but so far today has been just as busy. And I'm soooooooooo tired!

Tonya

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Julie Mathies wrote:Everyone....be sure to visit the Snapfish site. My pictures from the game Friday are there, and I'm working on Saturday night. Keep checking back over the next few days, as I'm sure others will be adding albums. Also, Shane mentioned that our photographer (special thanks to Charlie for finding him!) took over 300 shots at the party. We'll get those up as soon as we can.

Glad to help out. He took alot of action shots, especially on the dance floor! I am downloading the 315 photos I have as we speak...so hopefully within the next hour they will be available for all to view.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Ok - well...it took me almost 2 hours to download 163 photos on the Snapfish site - but they are there. I am now working on the second set that is 152...so hopefully they will get there some time tonight. Happy viewing and hope you enjoy! I personally had an awesome time!!! :lol: So what's the date for the 25th Anniversary??? I'm there! 8) Let's not wait until then...Committee - are u up for having a 21 yr? :roll:

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Ok - ALL 315 photos are now on Snapfish site...they are divided by (1) and (2). Again, enjoy! :wink:

Jennifer Boesch Stanley

Post by Jennifer Boesch Stanley »

Charlotte -- Great pictures. I can't believe you took so many!!

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Thanks to everyone who took the pictures they are great. Hey, more memories.

Tonia

phil

Post by phil »

I just put mine up on snapfish.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

You guys are killing me with Snapfish. I can only log into the UK site, so It won't allow me to check out the US site's pictures. Shane's working on it. When I get home from work I'll try and stick mine up too.

We had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone. Sorry we were no shows at the picnic though. :cry:
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

I know what you mean Jerry, I'm always fighting with half my stuff being in German half in English. Not to mention the American sites that won't let me in because I have a German IP address.
Jan Illenberger