PICTURES FROM THE PARTY

Who's coming?

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

JerryFish wrote:You guys are killing me with Snapfish. I can only log into the UK site, so It won't allow me to check out the US site's pictures. Shane's working on it. When I get home from work I'll try and stick mine up too.
Sorry to hear you and Jan are having problems with Snapfish. Hope Shane is able to work something out. If he can't maybe we can all download our photos on our computer and email to you guys or something. Maybe the mighty Priest Phil and Priest John with their computer savy will have a better idea.
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

JerryFish wrote:We had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone. Sorry we were no shows at the picnic though. :cry:
We'll let you slide this time Jerry - next time, the can of whoop ass is coming out!
Brenda

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Brenda Robinson Jenkins wrote:Sorry to hear you and Jan are having problems with Snapfish. Hope Shane is able to work something out. If he can't maybe we can all download our photos on our computer and email to you guys or something. Maybe the mighty Priest Phil and Priest John with their computer savy will have a better idea.
You know what would be even better (it would take some time to e-mail all of those photos) is to put them on a CD and send them to anyone who can't access the snapfish site.

phil

Post by phil »

Tiffany wrote: You know what would be even better (it would take some time to e-mail all of those photos) is to put them on a CD and send them to anyone who can't access the snapfish site.
I've had a lot of good luck with a photo gallery that I use on my personal site. The coolest thing about it is you can view small-ish pictures all the way up to the original in case you want to print it out.

The next coolest thing is how easily it is to administer. It can be set up so that all you do is upload files or folders full of files and they are automagically updated on the site.

Check out my gallery for examples.

http://firefoot.dyermaker.org:8080/gallery/
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Brenda Robinson Jenkins wrote:
JerryFish wrote:We had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone. Sorry we were no shows at the picnic though. :cry:
We'll let you slide this time Jerry - next time, the can of whoop ass is coming out!
Yeah, I saw the evil look in your eyes Friday night :twisted: ....Thanks for giving me yet another pass.... 8)
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

phil wrote:I've had a lot of good luck with a photo gallery that I use on my personal site. The coolest thing about it is you can view small-ish pictures all the way up to the original in case you want to print it out.

The next coolest thing is how easily it is to administer. It can be set up so that all you do is upload files or folders full of files and they are automagically updated on the site.

That looks great Phil. It's really fast too!

shane

Post by shane »

phil wrote:
Tiffany wrote: You know what would be even better (it would take some time to e-mail all of those photos) is to put them on a CD and send them to anyone who can't access the snapfish site.
I've had a lot of good luck with a photo gallery that I use on my personal site. The coolest thing about it is you can view small-ish pictures all the way up to the original in case you want to print it out.

Something we could add to this site maybe?
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

phil wrote:[I've had a lot of good luck with a photo gallery that I use on my personal site. The coolest thing about it is you can view small-ish pictures all the way up to the original in case you want to print it out.

Looks great - but I am going to show my ignorance again because I have no clue how to even do that.... Is firefly a program? Also when you say your site, are you talking about myspace site? Please don't laugh at me. :oops:
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Maybe I should have just quoted Jerry and said WTF??????
Brenda

phil

Post by phil »

Looks great - but I am going to show my ignorance again because I have no clue how to even do that.... Is firefly a program? Also when you say your site, are you talking about myspace site? Please don't laugh at me. :oops:
Just click on the link above to see my site. It's my own personal website. It's not myspace or anything. I put it together myself.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Phil, your "site" and photos are awesome!!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

phil wrote:
Just click on the link above to see my site. It's my own personal website. It's not myspace or anything. I put it together myself.
I guess I didn't make myself clear. I did click on your link and your pictures look great by the way. And so organized! What I don't know how to do is set up something like that on my own, the actual website.

Nor would I know how to protect it from people I don't want to see it, like sexual predators trying to look at my babies. :twisted:
Brenda