Invitations are in the mail!

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

Invitations are in the mail!

Post by shane »

Invitations to the reunion are in the mail, everyone! In addition to the invitation, you'll find a letter with a registration form and a personal information form so you can tell us more about what you're up to (and to make sure all our information is current. We've also included a listing of those we've been unable to contact. It's actually a little out of date (I'll post the updated list here this weekend), but we'd really appreciate your help if you know how to contact any of these people.

Look for the invitations sometime next week! Best to you all.

Shane

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Cool, something in my mailbox that is NOT a bill. :D
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

LOL John

Angie

Post by Angie »

Shane - are CHS teachers usually invited to reunions? Just wondering if school personnel get invites to these things or just students.
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

re: teacher invites

Post by shane »

We haven't gone out of our way to invite any teachers, but we're not opposed to them attending. If I recall correctly, we invited teachers to the 10-year reunion, even waived the ticket for them, and got zero response.

Consider the word out (and the next PSA we run in the T-P, Farmer, St Tammany Times will make mention) that teachers are invited. If anyone knows one and wants to pass the word, give them my email address (rshodgson@gmail.com) or phone # (504-813-8003) and I'll set 'em up.

Shane

Angie

Post by Angie »

Certainly all our teachers thought we were the best class in CHS history, right? Of course they would want to come! Actually, I bet they get invites all the time....I can see why they don't attend. I guess we could always email teachers on the CHS website if we wanted to give them a personal heads up. Thanks, Shane!
Angela Eddy Feemster