We Have Date

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

We Have Date

Post by shane »

The Reunion Committee has a date and venue.

The weekend of October 27-29, 2006, we'll be hosting the 20-year reunion here in Covington. We're making arrangements to attend a football game Friday night (27th). On Saturday evening (28th), we'll be putting on a cocktail party at Tchefuncte Country Club. To top it off, we'd like to invite everyone to a family picnic at a park to-be-named-later.

Those of you who came to the 10-year reunion will remember we did something similar then with the party and the picnic. Everyone had a great time and we hope everyone this year will as well.

We... I... wanted to try to incorporate a little high school into this reunion. We're not having it at the school and I don't know if any teachers would come (none did back in '96), so I wanted to try to find some way to get us back there somehow. Everything has changed so much around here, yet is still so similar in so many ways, I wanted to give everyone a chance to come "home" for one weekend, a weekend bookended with family events and a party in the middle.

We're working on updating the class list now. Soon, we'll start working on the details. I hope to have invitations and other information for everyone by April\May.

Ideas and feedback are welcome. I've been trying to steer people to this site and get as many people involved as possible. Post your thoughts and\or ideas or email me @ rshodgson@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone. Look forward to hearing from you and, hopefully, seeing you in October.

Shane

betty goudeau

hi everyone

Post by betty goudeau »

hey i just want to let yall know if there is and anything i can help with i would be more then gald to