Planning Update

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

Planning Update

Post by shane »

Everyone:

The first official meeting of the CHS Class of 1986 20 Year Reunion Committee was held this past week at St John's Coffeehouse in beautiful downtown Covington.

Sound impressive?

We did have a meeting and divided up jobs. We're checking venues, advertising, dates, catering and entertainment. We'll meet again next week and hope to have something solid to report to you all by the first week of February.

Peace, y'all.

Shane

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Cool, thaks for the update.

Who was there?
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Sounds great, can't wait to get more info. From what I hear flights into New Orelans are still very sparce. I may end up having to make the 10 hour drive, but it will be worth it. :)

shane

Attendance at the meeting

Post by shane »

Tonya Otis
Sheri Sable
Julie Mathies
Patrick Himel
Tommy Roe
myself
Leslie Leonard couldn't make it that night

flights into Armstrong Airport are increasing all the time. Hopefully, by the time people start making reservations, there'll be good flights available.

I'll have another update at the end of this week and hopefully an official announcement of date and venue next week (keep your fingers crossed).

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Are y'all looking at an event (like a picnic) involving kids? I remember my father's 20th from EJ. They had a dance/reunion on a Saturday for the adults, and picnic for the families the day after.

P.S. Tell Julie to come on here, or I'll send her a Huey Lewis cassette in the mail. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty