Thank you

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Tiffany, I'm game!! What better time to get together than the holidays!! Let me know we you'll be in town.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Oh, wonderful! As soon as I make the plane reservation (I'm NOT driving again!!), I will let ya know. We will probably arrive on Sat. 12/23 and leave on Tuesday 12/26. Actually, I am flying down there and driving home. My Christmas present from my folks is a car. :)

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Tiffany, let us know when you get in and we can try and plan something. What a great present. Will they adopt me? HAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Keep in touch and it was really great talking with you Friday and Saturday night.

Take care,

Tonia

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Tonia Delhommer Taylor wrote:Tiffany, let us know when you get in and we can try and plan something. What a great present. Will they adopt me? HAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Keep in touch and it was really great talking with you Friday and Saturday night.

Take care,

Tonia
You too, Tonia! I had so much fun seeing both you and Sam again. I'll let you know when I get back into town. My mom is giving me her 2002 Volkswagon Bug that she never uses (she also has a Z4, too bad she wouldn't give me that!) :lol: I got to drive it while I was there but I have to wait until Xmas to drive it home. It's really nice and only has about 25,000 miles on it. I can't wait to get it. :)

lisa_m90

Post by lisa_m90 »

Thanks to all of you for making the event such a memorable one.

Lets do again in five years!

Shondiharpmulkey

Post by Shondiharpmulkey »

Tiffany,

I am so sorry we missed you at the picnic. Couldn't quite get moving very fast in this house. Too much alcohol and too little tolerance wasn't such a good combination. I guess that's why I don't drink like I used to.

Let us know when you are coming in-maybe anybody that's around can meet for lunch or dinner.

Glad you guys made it back safely.

Talk to you soon.

Shondi

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Tonia Delhommer Taylor wrote:You know the award was really great and I really had a great time. It was even more funny when Sam stood there and said I was making up the difference between the two of us since he didn't have any hair.

I wouldn't change it for anything. You know us "Big hair and No hair" people have to stick together.

hahahahaha!!!

T
Yeah - Sam's comment was really funny and fitting! Same Sam! This big haired girl will stick with ya! Speaking of Sam, how is he feeling?
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Would like to try to do something if we can get classmates together.
Brenda