Block Party

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Block Party

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Candace, I know you mentioned you were going straight to the block party. Are you pretty much going to be around the Tap Room? Just trying to hook up at a meeting place for the people that aren't going to game but instead are hitting the block party. That is what we are doing. I think Christy Biggers might be doing that as well. And Sheila, her hubby and kids.

Let me know please. Thanks!
Brenda

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

Brenda,
If its raining, I'm not going to the block party. If I go, I'll be with my kids and we usually end up around the tap room area for the music. How many people from 86 are planning to go to the block party rather than the game??
I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow night!!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Rain is supposed to clear out before the block party so I am keeping my fingers crossed. As far as the people going to block party, I only know for the sure the ones I mentioned in my post. Sheila and her husband and kids. Don't have a definite on Christy Bigger but I am trying to corrupt her! She will probably bring her kids as well.

Shane mentioned he and Melissa will probalby come to block party after the game. I have seen a few others comment about that as well.

I will see you by the Tap Room. That is usually where we hand out to for the music.
Brenda