Friday Night

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Tell Sam to suit-up in case they need him to go in and play.

John, you know what's funny is that Sam wishes he would have been the size he is now back then. I will definitely tell him. He will get a kick out of this. In fact, I think he still has his jersey. We definitely are physically fit anymore, I guess that comes with age. hahahaha

I really wish you could come I was really looking forward to seeing you. We will have to send you some pictures and maybe the next one we can do earlier than 10 years and you will be able to attend.

T

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

meant to say "NOT" physically fit anymore....

T

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Can't wait to see everyone at the game. I'll be there with 2 of my kids. The oldest one will be on the sidelines of the Archbishop Hannan game.

I can't believe everything is this weekend.

John, I'm sorry you aren't going to be able to make it. It would have been nice to see you again.

Tonya (Otis) Booksh

Shondiharpmulkey

Post by Shondiharpmulkey »

Shane,

As sorry as I am we will not be at the game Friday. We will be at Pelican Park cheering Darbi's team on. This is the championship game and they are undefeated for the entire season so it will be a really big deal for her.
I know you guys will have fun. Haven't been to a CHS game in a long time.

melindam

Post by melindam »

Tonia Delhommer Taylor wrote:meant to say "NOT" physically fit anymore....

T
That's not what Alex says. He thinks "Mr. Sam" can take anybody!

Al Lehman

Post by Al Lehman »

I'll be there with my wife, Heather.

Hey if theres talk about suiting up I could still go out there and play! I would have LOVED a shot at St. Paul's back then, but they wouldn't let up play them.

I just found out today by reading the local paper that Coach Graham is now the head coach. I have a funny story (funny now, anyway) about how I met him:

Summer practices are grueling to say the least. My JV year, I had missed a practice one day, and of course I had to do the team's pennance of rolling 100 yards at practice the next day. Yes, for you who did not know or remember, you had to actually do summersaults across the field and back, "rolling," for missing practice.

That morning I had coffee cake and milk for breakfast. Practice was about 95 and humid. We went through the whole thing, and at the end it was the newest coach, Daryl Graham, who was in charge of the rollers. I went across the field, and back, and I was dizzy when I got done. Coach Graham yelled at me to double time it back to the Field House (we didn't do too much walking). I said Coach, I feel sick! He said, "RUN!"

So run I did, until I got to the door, then stood there with my hand on my knees, trying not to puke. He comes strolling around the corner, and says something like come on boy, get in there and shower, and BAM! puked my guts up all over the ground in front of us, spashing his shoes.

He looked up at me, and said, "Good practice Al Lehman" and went inside.

Such was the life of a JV offensive lineman and a new (headstrong) coach!

See you guys tonight!

Al

lapochevide

Al puking on Coach Graham

Post by lapochevide »

Talk about poetic justice. I would have loved to seen that. It was good to see everybody Friday night and cheer on the Lions. Nothing like Friday nite football !!! :)