Teachers

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

melindam

Post by melindam »

Brenda Robinson Jenkins wrote:Anybody remember being beamed by Mr. Sedatol with a piece of chalk or the eraser if you were talking or not paying attention in his class?!! :lol:
I still have issues with chalk! :x

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

sedtal retired a few years back. said it wasn't fun anymore. poor guy. guess some parents didn't appreciate his throwing chalk or erasers at their little darlings.
sedtal taught some of us at pitcher before heading up to chs. he was more fun at pitcher.

i subbed for 3 years before becoming certified (certifiable??). shane you know you can always sub at MES...and if you're feeling brave, you could take on my class! let me know!!! haha.

shane

Post by shane »

ccoopermetz wrote:sedtal retired a few years back. said it wasn't fun anymore. poor guy. guess some parents didn't appreciate his throwing chalk or erasers at their little darlings.
sedtal taught some of us at pitcher before heading up to chs. he was more fun at pitcher.

i subbed for 3 years before becoming certified (certifiable??). shane you know you can always sub at MES...and if you're feeling brave, you could take on my class! let me know!!! haha.
Since he came up
Attachments
Teachers_1-3.jpg
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

It's Papa Smurf! :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

I think we called him Flash in Jr. High. I loved that man. He WAS a lot more fun in Jr. High.

Tonya

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

At WPJH, I had Mr. Sedtal for Math in 7th Grade. When we got our school pictures, he held up mine in front of the class and showed everybody! I was so embarrassed!!