The Reunion Committee

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

The Reunion Committee

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Not really sure if everyone knows who the Reunion Committee is:
Shane Hodgson, Julie Mathies, Tonya Otis Booksh, Tommy Roe, Patrick Himel, Leslie Leonard Thompson and Sheri Sable Campbell

It is so impressive what the committee is doing, has done and what they have planned. THEY ALL deserve so much credit. I for one know it takes A LOT of hours to plan, get together for meetings, make connections from where to have it - to food ? to music ? to decorations ? to follow up and make sure everything is on track, etc. It is a job from A - Z, so many details and it takes a special team to pull it all together. But they have not only planned one day, they have planned 3 days all with different things going on at each one!!!

Please join me in congratulating all of them on making all of this happen and for all of their hard work!!! Without them this would not be happening for any of us.....Truthfully, thanks just doesn?t really say it?

Ok everyone - show your love and appreciation...they all deserve it! :lol:
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Thanks Charlie!! That was so sweet of you to remember us!! And you should include yourself in that list too!!

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

I agree that all of you need to commended on a wonderful job you have done. All of us have hectic lives and it is really nice to know that each of you have taken the time to do this for all of us.

We want to thank you again,

Tonia and Sam Taylor :D

Angie

Post by Angie »

Well put, Charlotte...you guys on the Committee are making sacrifices to make this happen because I know how busy normal life must be for all of you and to add this Reunion to your schedules is an awesome, loving gift to all of us. It means alot to me. It makes flying 12 hrs across the world to see all of you something to look forward to (and I hate flying). As the Army puts it...here's a big "Hooah!" to all of you!
Angela Eddy Feemster

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

I was just braggin on shane and crew yesterday to gail hodgson...it takes an incredible amount of attention and dedication to put these things together! I've said it before but it is worth repeating THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND EFFORT! I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE REUNION!!!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Big thank you! You have done a wonderful job and I am really looking forward to the reunion.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to make this occasion so special for everyone.

You guys and gals have done a great job and I appreciate very much! Hat's off!
Brenda

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR A FABULOUS JOB!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Madonna

Robin

Post by Robin »

I love back-patting, and there are many who deserve it here. Not only the committee, without whom all of this would not be possible, but a huge one to John Nichel. This site has been fantastic for generating excitement, and will also serve as a great forum even after the reunion for, dare we be optimistic, years to come! Cheers to you all!!!

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Robin wrote:I love back-patting, and there are many who deserve it here. Not only the committee, without whom all of this would not be possible, but a huge one to John Nichel. This site has been fantastic for generating excitement, and will also serve as a great forum even after the reunion for, dare we be optimistic, years to come! Cheers to you all!!!
Thank you ma'am. I'm not good at taking praise, so stop it now or I'll go throw a hissy fit in the corner. :P

We'll probably move (and expand) the site sometime down the road. Phil has registered a domain name more fitting that what it's on now, but there's no reason it can't be online for those years to come.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty