Reunion Weekend, October 27 - 29, 2006

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Please drop in anytime. Anything you order is greeaaaat. Its funny - my son is allergic to seafood & my daughter just flat out doesn't like it!

Madonna Toney Giacona

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Can't imagine not being able to have seafood - especially boiled crayfish! I feel for you guys! I'd be having withdrawals!
Brenda

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Hey Tracy - I remember you. So glad you are on the site and coming to the reunion.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

Robin

Post by Robin »

JerryFish wrote:Toooo many choices my friend, it's never easy ordering when I go back....
I know what you mean, Jerry. In June, R&Os in Bucktown was one of the only places open. We stopped on our way back to Houston and ended up bringing back one of everything they had on their limited menu that we couldn't actually eat while sitting there. My baby loved the stuffed artichoke.

Back to the poboys - I'm an oyster girl, myself.......

Jennifer Boesch Stanley

Post by Jennifer Boesch Stanley »

Robin, have you discovered Hebert's specialty meats in Houston? They have the best deboned stuffed chickens. I have a good friend from Houston and I have her bring them back whenever she visits.

Robin

Post by Robin »

I am 2.9 miles from Hebert's! Crawfish stuffed - Yum! But I've never had a turducken and I'm dying to try one! How many times a year do you go to Schlitterbahn??

Jennifer Boesch Stanley

I want to try the turducken too! I keep planning trips during Thanksgiving to avoid cooking a turkey. We've only been to Schlitterbahn once. Was lots of fun. I just can't imagine going right now with a 1 1/2 year old.

Robin

Post by Robin »

I feel like a maniac! I'm in scan mode!! :shock: Anyway, Jen, this was a trip to Schlitterbahn when Arden was just over a year. (P.S. This scrapbooking thing was a short-lived phenomenom - wish I could say I did more than just a few pages!)
Attachments
Schlitterbahn.jpg

Jennifer Boesch Stanley

Ok, you are braver than me. My boys always want to go on the big rides and I get left behind with Callie. Looks like ya'll had a good time.