Activities at the reunion party

When, Where & What

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Activities at the reunion party

Post by Charlotte Massey Maggard »

Shane - has the committee made any plans on having awards/recognition like there was at the 10 year reunion? At the 10 year there were "Who had changed the most", "Who had been married the longest", "Who had the most children", etc. Just curious, I thought that was alot of fun and very interesting. Also, will there be a photographer there to take the group photo as in the 10 year? I have a photo of the group picture from the 10 year reunion. As soon as I can get to a scanner, I will email it to you so you can try to post it.
Charlotte "Charlie" Massey Maggard

ccoopermetz

10yr

Post by ccoopermetz »

I don't have a group photo from the 10 year and I was there. How'd I miss that???

Charlotte Massey Maggard

I don't know but it is pretty good. The photographer took it from the balcony and it is an overshot of everyone on the main floor. I will try to post soon.

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Last edited by Charlotte Massey Maggard on Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shane

Post by shane »

We are working on all the "prizes." I've got the group photo too and I'm planning to put it up ASAP.

We decided to forego the pro photog this time. Too much money. I've set up an account for us at snapfish.com and we're going to ask everyone to upload their photos there. If there are funds available, I may get some disposable cameras to put on the tables.

I'd like to get a group photo, if we can. We're looking into that.

Shane

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

charlie and i figured out what happened to my group photo...it was probably mailed to my home address (issaquah, wa at the time) and well considering the after events of the reunion and my quick permanent return to covington, there was probably no forwarding address given to the post office. so sad.
but it is a relief to realize i didn't have the thing in my hands at the reunion and lose it in the course of the very drunken crazy night!! whew!!!

anybody remember all the craziness of that night if you happened to be single at the reunion?? god did we not all act 16 that night!!!

shane

Post by shane »

Speak for yourself, ma'am! You people were out of control! :wink:

I think Jerry got the most interesting pictures that night, some of which would not be appropriate for public dissemination...

Shane

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Do we need to set up a private adults only section on here? :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

I can post ,.....it but I won't.....Unless the price is right...... :twisted:
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

be careful jerry....you started out as my date that night!!! hehe

Angie

Post by Angie »

ooh-la-la...I missed it....post pics! Shane - Is this gig going to have an open bar or pay bar?
Angela Eddy Feemster

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

I remember Jerry's pictures, and I remember a couple of them being of a classmate who shares my name......ring a bell??

Hey, why don't we add some albums to the Snapfish site for 10-year pics?? I have some great ones from the reunion....I think you can order pics from there for about 19 cents a shot. I've ordered from them before, and they do a nice job.

I'll try to get mine there as soon as I can. Taking my negatives to have transferred to CD....sorry, no digital back then. Will be a few days....

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

That would be great if you posted somes pics from the 10 yr reunion. I think I was on the missing list because I never got contacted even though my parents were still in Covington at the same address and phone number. I guess they just never forwarded any info to me. I can't wait to see pics.

shane

10-Year Reunion Pictures

Post by shane »

I've already created an album for the 10-year reunion. Take a look at http://chs86reunion.snapfish.com. I'll post more when I get the chance; anyone else have some... bust up! You should be able to add them to the album.

Shane

Charlotte Massey Maggard

Shane - snapfish is great....thanks for posting those photos.