Connie

What we're doing now

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Connie

Connie

Post by Connie »

I met Mark Castillo in a nightclub on the Richmond strip in Houston on June 18, 1993. For those of you who remember me, picturing me in a nightclub at all is a stretch! We were married on April 16, 1994. Some thought we got married in a hurry but since it was '97 before my lovely daughter was born, it was definately for love! We moved to a cute, little, old, brick house in Pasadena, Texas. (Rent 'Urban Cowboy', we live about 5 miles from the old Gilly's site. The school district owns the land now and is clearing it for a school.) Mark's family is from the Rio Grande Valley down near the border, English is his parents second language. Gosh I wish I had paid more attention in Mrs. Rose's class. Mark works for a commercial mortgage company in investor reporting. Please don't ask me to explain it. I am currently enrolled in University of Houston-Clear Lake. It is very different from LSU! I am finishing up my master's degree in School Library Science. If anyone remembers my brothers:
Roy, class of '84 is an engineer in Dallas
Rick, class of '88 (nicknamed 'Batman' because of his '64 Chevy Impala) is a college professor in Daytona Beach. He has a doctorate in neurophysiology which should send a shiver down the spine of many of his teachers!
Connie (Doolin) Castillo