John Sable's Wedding

What we're doing now

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

John Sable's Wedding

Post by shane »

Earlier this year. Some folks you may recognize.

Shane
Attachments
John Sable and Dennis Nickens
John Sable and Dennis Nickens
Dennis, Rebecca Gilson, John Sable (the Elder), Melissa Hodgson, Sean Gilson, John Sable (the Younger), Ben Meyers, Gina (Gitz) Meyers
Dennis, Rebecca Gilson, John Sable (the Elder), Melissa Hodgson, Sean Gilson, John Sable (the Younger), Ben Meyers, Gina (Gitz) Meyers

Angie

Post by Angie »

I thought John joined the AF......he's wearing an Army Dress Blues uniform though.....
Angela Eddy Feemster

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

John Sable was in the Army as a helo crew chief in the first Gulf War, then later on he received a Warrant Officer's Commission and was flying Blackhawks....... He now flies for Acadian ambulance service. He helped remove people from NO during Katrina. He's the MAN....

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Was he in the second (current) Gulf War? Army or Army National Guard? I've got an uncle who is ARNG out of New Orleans, and was a helo gunner in the current war. It would be a small world if they knew each other.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

shane

Post by shane »

John didn't go over this time. He was training other pilots in Bama when it broke out and was considered too valuable at the time to send over.

John was recruited pretty heavily to go into the private sector, but decided he'd had enough. He's out now and flying for Acadian Ambulance out of Abita.

Shane

Robin

Post by Robin »

John has always been THE MAN! He was my senior prom Hero!!

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

is it just me or is it odd that his WIFE is not in the pictures of john at his wedding!!!
still looking hot ...

john sable

Post by john sable »

Hey this is John. Thanks for the kind words. I'm looking to forward to seeing all of you at the reunion. The whole Katrina situation was a mess. Never thought I would end up flying missions at that level of risk/danger to myself, in my own town. I expect that when I'm overseas or teaching aeroscout tactics but not in Lakeview...
John D. Sable

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Welcome to the site, John

Madonna Toney Giacona

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Hey John,

Welcome to the Website (about time). Looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Can't wait to met Aimee, finally :o . You still owe me a meal from last time I was there.

Go to the Fresno game.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

John - welcome to the site. Glad to hear you are coming to the reunion. Would love to see you and meet your wife.

Good job Shane and Sheri for talking him into it! Who do we have left on the fence?
Brenda