Lisa Presswood

Suddenly you were gone, from all the lives you left your mark upon

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

lapochevide

Lisa Presswood

Post by lapochevide »

Did anyone know Lisa Presswood? I believe she was on dance or flag team and maybe the year behind us. She was killed in a car wreck back when we would have been 27 or maybe 28. (not sure) Her little brother is dating my niece which is how I ran across the name.

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

The name sounds very familiar! Any pictures anyone? Thanks for posting information Cathy!

Happy Holidays

Madonna T Giacona

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Madonna, I was on Dance Team with Lisa, and I believe I have some pictures. Let me see what I can find, and I'll post. Thanks so much for sharing this. She was a really nice girl....how sad.

Julie Mathies

I found some pictures...

Post by Julie Mathies »

These were from Dance Team camp summer of 1985. Lisa had the highest kicks of anyone on the team. She should've been a Rockette.
Attachments
Sherri Stonicher in front, Missy Mesh, Jodi Thompson, Cathy Mathies in middle, Lisa Prestwood & Kelli Toney in back
Sherri Stonicher in front, Missy Mesh, Jodi Thompson, Cathy Mathies in middle, Lisa Prestwood & Kelli Toney in back

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Here's 2 more.....
Attachments
Lisa, Missy Mesh & Nikki Kennon
Lisa, Missy Mesh & Nikki Kennon
Lisa, Missy & me (Julie)
Lisa, Missy & me (Julie)

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Oh, and she was Class of 1987.

leslie71091

lisa

Post by leslie71091 »

jules..i've just gotten my new computer hooked up so i'm seeing these pics of lisa prestwood..i do remember her..she dated a guy name mike(played football, class of 85????),,anyway, i think they got married in high school..am i right??? not sure where i remember that from or why..by the way, sorry i have not gotten back to you about getting together but this holiday season has ben very hectic for me..i feel like an international hub with people coming and going at my house and i'm the head of aviation and not a very good one at that!!..i do want to get together though..

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Leslie, if so funny you mentioned that. Cathy (my sister) said the exact same thing this morning. Yes, Lisa dated Mike Hook. He WAS in class of 85, and before Lisa, he dated Pam Templet! I think Lisa & Mike did marry after high school, but I think they had divorced (not sure about that). Pam told me at the reunion that she's been in touch with Mike Hook.....maybe she can give us some insight. I'll drop her an e-mail.

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Hi ya'll....just wanted to let everyone know that I got an email from Pam, and she confirmed that this IS true about Lisa Prestwood. Mike Hook told her that after they divorced he stayed in touch with Lisa and checked on her every so often. Then he called one day and spoke to her aunt or someone in her family and was told that she died in a car accident. So according to Mike it is true. He did not elaborate. I will spread the word to Class of 87.