jog a few memories??

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

illenbergerj

jog a few memories??

Post by illenbergerj »

Let's see if you recognise these folks...
Attachments
Ah, Sadie Hawkins dance...
Ah, Sadie Hawkins dance...
What about that powder puff football game?
What about that powder puff football game?
A little get together at Julie's house
A little get together at Julie's house

Angie

Post by Angie »

Those are great! I need to look for my albums and start scanning! I recognize Susan Patrick and JD Stillwell, Gary Nordgren (where is he these days? What about Pete Whitehead, Sam, that crew?).....The girl standing with Gary...I cannot remember her name.....please refresh my memory....my yearbooks are...somewhere....either here in my house (I doubt since I have already looked) or in govt storage "somewhere" in the States.....when my husband retires from the Army we will find all these boxes that I have been looking for!! Everybody keep posting pics if you can....I will do the same if I find my album. Jan, we were in Garmisch at Edelweiss early in May....first time for me in Germany....I told my husband I wanted to go to Germany after England now (although I know the rest of Germany is not like Garmisch)....will see.
Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

I *think* 64 is Julie Mathies and 12 is Jan. I don't reconize 13. Is that Susan?
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

I remember that pool party that Julie had. Of course, I remember that Sadie Hawkins dance where Shane and I went as "just friends." LOL I wonder if he remembers that??? Jan, I was looking at a photo of you and I with John and Tim at the sweetheart dance the other day when I found my memory book. I will have to see what other photos I can find too.

Angie

Post by Angie »

I thought the girl on the left was Susan because she and JD were dating. Maybe it is Julie? The girl on the right side I totally remember, but I cant recall her name right now.
Angela Eddy Feemster

shane

Post by shane »

Especially these days, I am daily amazed at what I do and do not remember from that time.

And, yes, Tiffany, I do remember that dance. That picture is in my memory book.

Shane

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Angie wrote:I thought the girl on the left was Susan because she and JD were dating. Maybe it is Julie? The girl on the right side I totally remember, but I cant recall her name right now.
My memory is like swiss cheese, but I'm pretty sure that's Julie. I remember Susan being taller, and having blonde(ish) hair? Then again, I didn't recognize Jerry Cottrel right away when we saw each other at the Orlando Naval Base just two years after graduation....I think it was Jerry....okay, my head hurts. I need a nap. :shock: :lol:
-- Basil Fawlty

Robin

Post by Robin »

The girl in #13 is Brenda Robinson. Anyone heard from her since grad?

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Robin wrote:The girl in #13 is Brenda Robinson. Anyone heard from her since grad?
I don't know who that is. I'm starting to wonder if I really went to school with y'all. :lol:
-- Basil Fawlty

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Who are you???? I don't think you went to CHS either......Definately go and take a nap.....

Yeah, that was funny in Orlando, though.....I walked past and was like, I think I know him and we both turned?????......

Julie Mathies

The Jersey Shot

Post by Julie Mathies »

Powderpuff Senior Year....Yes, that's me, #64....I wore PJ Noble's jersey. The "beauties" are JD Stillwell & Gary Nordgren, with Jan & Brenda Robinson...I think Brenda & Gary were dating at the time.

The guy's at the pool party....Sam Taylor running, and on the slide, JD Stillwell, Gary Nordgren, & Pete Whitehead in the front.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Jog a few memories

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

I am a little late finding out about this site - but yes that is me (Brenda) in the picture with Gary and yes, I was dating Gary at the time. Please don't hold that against me or the way i look in the picture - yuck! Thank you Robin and Julie for remembering me. I'm starting to feel like the wallflower!
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Jan - wanted to say hello - I remember you. Sounds like you are doing great - you look great - saw the pictures you posted of yourself. Great pictures you posted of powder puff and the guys on the slide.
Brenda

illenbergerj

Hi Brenda...

Post by illenbergerj »

Funny who you remember isn't it? Our class wasn't that big, and I thought I knew a lot of people, if not at least by their faces, but I guess getting older fries the brain....or maybe that was all the partying at SLU?? Glad to see you found the site, it's good to hear from you. :D

Jan