Ning Website

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

phil

Ning Website

Post by phil »

I figured I'd mention this since lots of people seem to be signing up for the site:

There's a school site set up over at

http://covingtonhigh.ning.com/

and it's pretty cool. I've seen bunches of people there that haven't been to this site, or maybe were a year or two on either side of us. (or are they some of our kids...) :P

anyway, cool site. You may want to sign up.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

A Class of 87 girl that I went to school with at Abita Jr. High was in my husband's office last week and told him to tell me about some Covington High web site. I made the mistake of assuming she was talking about the 87 reunion website that was created like our 86 reunion website so I didn't even go check it out.

Thanks for the info. - will be sure to check it out this time!
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Thanks so much Phil for letting us know about the CHS site! :D I had no clue it existed. :shock:

Why didn't the rest you guys that have been on the site for a few months clue dummies like me in?!! sometimes you have to bring the horse to water to make them drink!! :wink: :lol:
Brenda

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

This is a great site -- it's neat to be able to make contact with ANY CHS'er regardless of when they attended. I've been on it for a little while now, but rarely have the time to spend searching for people. (I barely have time to make it to this site anymore, and it's still my favorite!!) I have had a few classmates contact me who we didn't have a good mailing address for at 20-yr reunion time. I've pointed them all in the direction of this site!

phil

Post by phil »

I also put http://www.chs86.info as my website on the ning site. Maybe some people will see it.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil