Moving to Covington

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

JerryFish

Moving to Covington

Post by JerryFish »

I guess if Greg and Angie want to be moving around the world, I'm not going to let them have all the fun. Sarah, Colin and I are moving back to good ole Covington next month. We arrive on the 9th and (hopefully) our belongings soon after. That is if they don't end up on a Devon beach here with everyone picking through it. It's been fun here in England but I'm starting to miss Crawfish, po-boys, LSU and the Saints, friends, mosquitoes, oppressive heat, hurricanes (wind and liquid), alligators, snakes, politics and election years (oh-boy), and overcrowded roads; oh Lord what have we gotten ourselves into??????

Brenda, tell James to get the burners started, and Shane put some beer in the fridge, I'm coming home.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

shane

Post by shane »

Beer is icing down now; any requests? It'll be good to have ya'll back again. Now, we just have to get John back...
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Jerry - u will definetely have to stop by the rest. and say hello! Good Luck on your move! WELCOME HOME...

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

I certainly will. Can't wait for a poboy. Thanks.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Re: Moving to Covington

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

JerryFish wrote:Brenda, tell James to get the burners started, and Shane put some beer in the fridge, I'm coming home.
Fired up and ready! The burner that is! :wink: Waiting on your phone call to cook some crawdads! :D
Brenda

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

Brenda, Shane, etc
I want an invite to Jerry's welcome back party!! Jerry, can't wait to see you and its a great excuse to get everyone together again!!!

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Congrats on going back home Jerry!!! I would love to do that one day for good. :)

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Well, glad the word is out!! Can't wait to see you.....4 more days, eh??

phimel

Since I'm such a slacker....

Post by phimel »

Was I shocked to see Jerry at the Police concert Saturday, I didn't know he was coming back to sweat with the rest of us. November is much cooler than July and August.... good luck with house hunting, I understand there's a glut of homes available on the Northshore.
Patrick Himel

Angie

How was the move?

Post by Angie »

Hey Jerry & Sarah & Colin - how was the move? Job yet? House? Missing good old England yet? By the looks of your ritas and snacks night on June 11 I would guess you are NOT missing it.....Mexican in England is unheard of much less ritas....well, I had them at my house....gave a few Brits a headache the next day and they were already swearing off Tequila for the rest of their lives.....thanks for the package you sent as you were boarding your aircraft that day.....it made it....have not gotten it to work yet...not sure if UK and US Gamecube games are compatible. Once we get our truckload of belongings delivered to us in the next 60 days (!) we will give it a go...yes, we might be in the Marriott Stuttgart for up to 2 months....let's hope not. Until then....Cheers!
Angela Eddy Feemster