Memory Lane

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ccoopermetz

Memory Lane

Post by ccoopermetz »

Name:
Think back...
Least favorite memory of CHS?
Best friends at CHS?
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'?
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce?
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not?
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?)
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool)
Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool?
Guys, where did the SSA girls hang out?
What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS?
Who made the best sno balls in town?
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends?
Did you ever lose your keys in the lake?

Aren't memories great???

ccoopermetz

Re: Memory Lane

Post by ccoopermetz »

ccoopermetz wrote:Name: Candace Cooper Metz
Think back...
Least favorite memory of CHS?i can't answer this one and i asked the question!
Best friends at CHS? Jennifer Smith, Marie Beau, Tonya Otis
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? nope
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? ha! yes
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? hell no once was enough.
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) Tonya's chevy nova or Marie's big ass station wagon!
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) St. Paul's yes but not MHS
Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? can't even begin to count!!
What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? Track
Who made the best sno balls in town? Mr. Kool's
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Bartles and James Peach Wine Cooler or a Peach daiquiri
Did you ever lose your keys in the lake? no

Aren't memories great???

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Name: John Nichel

Least favorite memory of CHS? Ms Mitchell's class

Best friends at CHS? Glenn Punch, Duane Noveh, Julie Mathies

Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? Yes

Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? Nope

If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? Yes. I'd like to do some things differently.

What car did you drive in highschool? Black '77 Ford F-150 Junior year. Grey '85 Ford F-150 4x4 Senior year.

Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) Nope

Guys, where did the SSA girls hang out? Dunno

What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? Football

Who made the best sno balls in town? Sal's. Okay, it wasn't 'in town'. It was at the corner of Bonnabel and Metairie Road. What can I say, there is no better. 8)

What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Ask Glenn about 'Irish Mocha Mint'.

Did you ever lose your keys in the lake? No, but I lost my class ring in the river.
Last edited by jnichel on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Name: Cathy Blevins Byron
Think back...
Least favorite memory of CHS? problem at a track meet
Best friends at CHS? Vickie Culbertson, Leslie Leonard, Chanda Pennington
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? no
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? YUCK
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? not on your life
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) '74 Pontiac Ventura
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) no
Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? never
What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? football
Who made the best sno balls in town?
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? rum and coke

Aren't memories great??? HELL YEAH!!!

Angie

Post by Angie »

Name: Angie

Least favorite memory of CHS? teenaged drama

Best friends at CHS? Robin, Andrea, Kelly

Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? What hearse?

Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? Yez

If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? Yes, if I knew what I know now I would have spent more time with friends and getting involved in school events and less time dating and worrying about relationships.

What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) I drove a silver 1980 mustang and a red 1986 VW Cabriolet convertible...I also rode in Andrea's white Chevette.

Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) No, but I went to their bonfire.

Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? I dont think I did that

Guys, where did the SSA girls hang out? Weren't they always at Time Saver?

Who made the best sno balls in town? Corner of Tyler and 21...Tonya worked there.

What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Coke Icee from Time Saver with Bacardi

Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Angie wrote: Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? What hearse?
The hearse that was named, "The Ride". You could rent it out just like a Limo.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

melindam

Post by melindam »

Name:
Think back...
Least favorite memory of CHS? I don't really have one.
Best friends at CHS? Sheri Sable, Andrea Talley, Pam Templet and of course James!
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'?no
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce?no but I did dip my french fries in a frosty.
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not?no that was a tough year for me.
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?)1979 poop brown maverick.
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool)no
Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool?none
Who made the best sno balls in town? ?
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Peach wine coolers
Did you ever lose your keys in the lake?no

Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Least favorite memory of CHS? Algebra II with Mrs. Mitchell

Best friends at CHS? Valeria Wilkinson

Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? Yes

Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? No???Never did

If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? Yes, I would be a better friend and not so quite

What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) The only cars I drove were the ones silly boys who let me. I did not get a drivers license until I was 21

Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) Yes, dated Eddie for a short time, had to go the the games and watch him do his thing.

Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? Never

Guys, where did the SSA girls hang out? St. Pauls??

Who made the best sno balls in town? Don?t know

What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Strawberry Daiquiris.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Name: Tiffany
Think back...
Least favorite memory of CHS? having to repeat American History my senior year
Best friends at CHS? Trudy, Jan, Jennifer Boesch
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? no
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? don't think I ever had one with chili sauce
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? no, I don't want to do homework ever again
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) I drove my parents cutlass supreme when I could but mostly road with Trudy in her Nissan Sentra
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) no
Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? I never did that
Who made the best sno balls in town? I can't remember
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? I'm with Angie, we would always get an icee with 151 bacardi

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Least favorite memory of CHS? Don't really have any bad memories!

Best friends at CHS? Leslie Leonard, Cathy Blevins, Vickie Culbertson, Pam Templet, Tonia Delhommer, Jan Illenberger, and of course, my little sister, Cathy

Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? Didn't "RIDE" in it, but do remember!!

Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? I still put chili sauce on just about anything from Wendy's!

If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? Yep, I'd be 16 in a heartbeat!! The 80's, especially high school, were some of the best times of my life, and probably one of the times I was in the best shape.

What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) I had a maroon Toyota Corolla my senior year, but rode to school on most days with David Wagner. He had a blue Ford Mustang 10th Grade, then a red truck.

Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) No St Pauls games that I remember, but checked out a few MHS baseball games during our senior year....Leslie, remember Jimbo, Eric & Bryan???!

Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? I wasn't too much into St Paul's guys during CHS days, but WPJH days were different......we used to walk home from school with Leslie or Katie Ernst, which meant passing right by St Paul's!!

What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? Football of course, but baseball wasn't too shabby either!

Who made the best sno balls in town? Gosh, I can't remember!!!

What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? JD & Coke. Wasn't much of a beer drinker. Got sick on beer one time in Travis Core's kitchen sink from a game of quarters (needless to say, I lost :shock: ), and I've never been able to drink beer since. I'll have one every once in a while, but usually stick to mixed drinks.

Did you ever lose your keys in the lake? Nope, but I wanted to push Mark Finn into the lake one time!! :twisted:

Thanks Candace!! This was fun.....

sheri

Post by sheri »

ccoopermetz wrote:Name:
Think back...
Least favorite memory of CHS? Kevin (class of '84), leaving for college :( . What's a girl to do?
Best friends at CHS? I can't really pick out a "few" Best Friends. So here's a list of people that I just loved being around. BrotherJohn, Jerry, Shane, Greg Ward, Robin, Sean, Dennis,Laura Frerer, Scott Short, Greg Barringer, Kelly Petersen, Melinda, Joey Gauthier, Grant Howard, Laurice, Chris Lowrie, Tommy, Brenda, Shane Bazer, Jeffrey Orkes.....
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? Yes, I DID.
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce?Don't do Wendy's very often.
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? Hell No. I was so naive and quiet back then. I look back now and can't beleive that was me.
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) I didn't get my license till I was 19. My Mom tricked me, and told me we were going to the mall - then brought me to the DMV. I DID NOT want to drive. Why did I need it when I had Joey Gauthier to drive me around every day? :lol:
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) I went to St. Pauls Homecoming game and dance in 86.
Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? Never.Guys, where did the SSA girls hang out?
What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? the Halftime Show.
Who made the best sno balls in town? I don't know who did back then, but I can tell you who does now :wink:
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Beer, for the most part. But Sr. year I did enjoy the occasional Crawgator Daiquiri!
Did you ever lose your keys in the lake? nope

Aren't memories great???

phil

Post by phil »

Name: Phil Dyer

Least favorite memory of CHS? Mickey's office
Best friends at CHS? Danny Everett, Jamie Heinz, Keith Barrios, more I can't remember. Mostly people that didn't graduate.
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? Nope
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? Na-ah.
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not?. Hell no. I can't believe I survived it the first time
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) '80 Chevy Citation, nicknamed "the egg".
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) Nope.
Guys, where did the SSA girls hang out? Dunno
What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? No sports
Who made the best sno balls in town? 21st and Tyler
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Slammers. Tequila and Ginger ale.
Did you ever lose your keys in the lake? no, but I lost my lunch there many times.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Name: Tonya Otis Booksh
Least favorite memory of CHS? Bluebell's (Mrs. Sanders) American History Class

Best friends at CHS? my closest girl friends - Candace Cooper, Marie Beau, Jennifer Smith, Melinda Fontan

Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? no, but it was very cool

Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce? of course, and I've taught my children that's the only way to eat them too. And, I also have on occasion been known to still dip a french frie in my frosty.

If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? I might. Especially if I could go back with half the knowledge I have now. I would be
more outgoing, more involved, work harder and try to enjoy the experience more.

What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) a 1978 Oldsmobile Omega I refered to it as the tank because you could sit on the hood and it wouldn't dent. My parents called her Betsy.

Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) No, it took everything I had to convince my parents that I wouldn't turn in to a heathen if I went to a Covington game.

Girls, how many times did you 'cruise the st. paul's campus' afterschool? I don't remember.

What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? Football, I guess, but it seems that there was a lot of talk about watching the track team practice.

Who made the best sno balls in town? Mr. Kools of course. That is the name of the snoball stand on the corner of tyler and 21st. I worked there with Jerri Sharp, K.K., and a few other people. That is where I met a bunch of future classmates the summer before 10th grade. Those were some good memories.

What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Vodka and OJ because it was easy to steal from the parents liquor cabinet. Pina Colada's while we were working at Mr. Kools. We supplied the ice and the creepy, perverted guy at the lock shop next door supplied the pina colada part. for some reason there was a door you could unlock and open between the two businesses.

Did you ever lose your keys in the lake? NO

Angie

Post by Angie »

Tonya - why do you think I became a track manager.....I wasn't in it for the fresh air.....
Angela Eddy Feemster

phimel

Post by phimel »

Name:
Think back...
Least favorite memory of CHS? Drivers Ed....
Best friends at CHS? Scott, Greg, Louis, Tommy,Teri,
Did you ever ride in 'the hearse'? Don't have a clue...
Do you still eat a Wendy's chicken sandwich with chili sauce?, Never, double mayo double pickle for Tonja, ugh
If you could, would you be 16 again? why/why not? Absolutely, get a chance to have mo' fun and ditch that idiotic dating bit...
What car did you drive in highschool? (if you didn't drive, what car did you ride in the most to/from school?) whatever was available
Did you ever go to a st. pauls' football game? Mandeville High? (while in highschool) Only if they played Covington....
Guys, where did the SSA girls hang out? Not a clue, SSA girls couldn't have been as cool as ours....
What was your favorite sport to watch at CHS? Football of course!
Who made the best sno balls in town? Dunno
What was your 'drink of choice' on the weekends? Whatever beer we could get our hands on....
Did you ever lose your keys in the lake? No way, just droped a few friends in!
Patrick Himel