Prayer Requests

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Update on Twanna: She's had just slight improvement, and doctors expect her condition to remain about the same over the next few days, then they will begin to determine exactly how much damage has occurred.

PHIL -- please keep us posted on your news. What a horrible trajedy!! Do you mind sharing the lady's name from your office? I'm having Twanna added to the prayer list at church, so will add hers as well.

phil

Post by phil »

Her name is Sandy Carver. I don't know her son's name and can't find reference to it anywhere online yet.

I've found out that her son is alive! He was shot once in the arm, and once in the abdomen. He is expected to recover. He was apparently in the classroom where most of the shooting happened.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

phil

Post by phil »

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Phil, unbelievable!! That whole ordeal was so shocking. I can't believe all the trajedy we had last week. We also had a doudle murder right here in Mandeville. Just don't know what this world is coming too. Thanks for sharing.....I will keep Sandra, her son, and their family in my prayers.

I had good news today on my friend Twanna. After going almost a week knowing absolutely nothing, we found out that this morning that she has had tremendous improvement -- has been moved out of ICU, off the ventilaotr, and into her own room, and actually ate mashed pototoes & gravy yesterday. She will still have to go through physical therapy, so still has a long road ahead. But -- I do want to thank everyone for their prayers. How powerful it is!! :D