St. Tammany Farmer

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

St. Tammany Farmer

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

FYI - For anyone interested. One of the guys at my office subscribes to the St. Tammany Farmer. The pictures from the reunion picnic were in the newspaper on November 16th.

At work right now, I will try to remember :? to scan them in at home.
Brenda

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Thanks Brenda - since I was not able to make the picnic - or any event that weekend.

Madonna

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Let's try this and see how I do.
Attachments
Scan 4 newspaper.jpg
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Okay, I tried to do all 4 scans at the same time. I clicked add attachment and browse. I found the attachment and clicked open and add attachment and so on. What did I do wrong or are these too much to attach all 4 at one time.

In the meantime, I will post the others individually.
Attachments
Scan 1 newspaper.jpg
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Again.
Attachments
Scan 2 newspaper.jpg
Brenda

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Last one!
Attachments
Scan 3 newspaper.jpg
Brenda

Angie

Post by Angie »

that is such a great spread in the paper....thanks for scanning it, Brenda!
Angela Eddy Feemster

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

They did a great job with the photos and write up of the reunion and picnic!

Angie

Post by Angie »

this is weird....I quoted Madonna's post, which was where this post currently is.....when I sent it to the forum it did the same thing it did to Tonya a couple weeks ago where it had my post, but with Madonna's name on the left side....so, I deleted it....it ended up deleting Madonna's post! Really weird.

Anyway, Madonna your post is gone thanks to me.....you noted that I have not posted in awhile.....yes, we are all fine here....the site seems to have slowed down alot lately. Thanks for asking about me though! We are just gearing up for Tgiving.....it is weird being here and sending my kids to school on Tgiving....they can take the day off for an American holiday, but they missed so much when we went home in October that we are just having a late Tgiving dinner. Frying up that turkey again this year! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Angie wrote:this is weird....I quoted Madonna's post, which was where this post currently is.....when I sent it to the forum it did the same thing it did to Tonya a couple weeks ago where it had my post, but with Madonna's name on the left side....so, I deleted it....it ended up deleting Madonna's post! Really weird.
You must have clicked "Edit' instead of 'Quote'. Silly moderator. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Angie

Post by Angie »

Is this a Priests of Syrinx thing? Now that I am one of "them" I have the power to edit other posts? Now that is scary. I am now noticing the edit button on everyone's posts....actually, John, I DID delete it, but only after I sent the post and noticed it had Madonnas name (where the avatar) should go), but my post with her name....so, I figured something strange happened again like Tonya had happen so I just deleted it and then POOF Madonnas original post was gone.
Angela Eddy Feemster

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Angie - Since my other post disappeared I will repost!!! I am glad everything is o.kay. Gosh, its hard to believe that your children go to school on a holiday. That stinks. The children here in St. Tammany get a complete week off :x :x

Brenda - thanks for taking the time to scan the pictures! I know you have a very hectic schedule

Madonna

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Brenda,

Thanks for scanning the pictures. My mom saved it for me, but I hadn't had a chance to stop by and get it from her.

Angie,
The power of a priestess can be scary at times. It must take a while to learn how to use them. (: Hopefully, we will master them and not cause any harm.

Madonna,

How have you been? I keep seeing you on here and meaning to tell you hello. I think about you everyday, actually about twice a day, when I pass Rags Too to bring Logan to school at Archbishop Hannan. Do you hang out there any? If so, maybe I'll try to stop in one day and see you.

Tonya

Angie

Post by Angie »

a week off for Tgiving????? WOW! Didn't we only get like Thurs/Fri off when we were in school?
Angela Eddy Feemster

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

I wonder if all you out of towners could call the Farmer and ask for pages to be mailed to you or maybe just the whole darn paper? of course i don't have the phone number to the farmer handy...