Another Birthday

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

shane

Post by shane »

Robin wrote:LOL, guys! I'm sure the calmness it attributed to your graceful winning skills.
Skills forged in fire, my dear, forged in red-hot fire. :roll:

She took it WAY too seriously and I had to learn when to keep my mouth shut.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

John, were you a Veteran's Day baby? Guess what I was doing 11 years ago on your birthday? Getting married. Wish I would have just stayed home and celebrated your birthday instead!! :twisted:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Of course I'm at work, and trying to catch up on all the weekend posts....my computer at home is finding itself closer & closer to the burn pile!! Needless to say, new computer is on my Christmas list. Sorry I missed your day, John. Next time you are in town, I'll buy you dinner.

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Julie Mathies wrote:John, were you a Veteran's Day baby? Guess what I was doing 11 years ago on your birthday? Getting married. Wish I would have just stayed home and celebrated your birthday instead!! :twisted:
Yep, born on the 50th anniversary of Armistice (Veterans) day (probably why I never missed that question on a history test ;) ). My father said I fulfilled my destiny when I joined the military.

Just remember m'lady, no matter how you look at it, Dean is the one who lost out.
Julie Mathies wrote:Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Of course I'm at work, and trying to catch up on all the weekend posts....my computer at home is finding itself closer & closer to the burn pile!! Needless to say, new computer is on my Christmas list. Sorry I missed your day, John. Next time you are in town, I'll buy you dinner.
Just as long as it's some sort of not "frozen before cooking" seafood. 8)

BTW Love the new avatar.
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

Happy belated John. The march to 40 continues on. :lol:

phimel

Post by phimel »

shane wrote:
Bama used to win most of the them, but LSUs catching up lately. This was LSUs 4 straight win and 5th out of the last 6. She spoke to me throughout the game Saturday and after. She must be getting used to losing.

Very nice...
Patrick Himel

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

John, how dare you.....frozen seafood?? No Way......So, I guess that means I'll be cooking dinner for you instead of taking you out....that way, I can guarantee it's fresh.

Glad you like the Avatar. That was my Kindergarten picture, and I really just wanted to show off my crooked bangs, & missing front teeth. :wink:

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Julie Mathies wrote:John, how dare you.....frozen seafood?? No Way......So, I guess that means I'll be cooking dinner for you instead of taking you out....that way, I can guarantee it's fresh.
Frozen is all I can get up here. It sucks. :(
Julie Mathies wrote:Glad you like the Avatar. That was my Kindergarten picture, and I really just wanted to show off my crooked bangs, & missing front teeth. :wink:

I'm going to try to locate a picture of me in kindergarten at N.O.A. That'll be good for a few laughs. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Happy Birthday John! Sorry I am a couple of days late. Hope you had a great day!
Brenda

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Happy Belated Birthday John!! I hope you enjoyed your day. Best Wishes.

Madonna