DITCH QUESTION & NOTE TO ALL

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

tlsmith

DITCH QUESTION & NOTE TO ALL

Post by tlsmith »

Phil, did you hang out with Velvet Shlumbrich, Lisa Burns, & Mike Amaunt.
It seems like I remember seeing you @ that bench. I hung out @ the middle bench most of the time.
Jerry, what happened to the hair bro, it looks good on you though. I need to do the same thing but I'm afraid I will look like Frankenstein with all the stiches I have had over the years. You were there for one set when Fish and Scott Mulkie slamed me into the door in the track room door @ the field house. I found out why the locks were left sticking out. (GOOD FOR BUSTING HEADS OPEN)
John, thanks for the website. Lots of good came from all of your work.
EVERYONE ELSE, I know lots of you have put alot of yourselves into this and I would like to say thanks. I'm sorry my wife and I couldn't make any of the events. I felt welcome to everything even though I didn't get to finsh with you.GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE hope I will be able to make it next time.
LATER, Todd

JerryFish

Re: DITCH QUESTION & NOTE TO ALL

Post by JerryFish »

tlsmith wrote: Jerry, what happened to the hair bro, it looks good on you though. I need to do the same thing but I'm afraid I will look like Frankenstein with all the stiches I have had over the years. You were there for one set when Fish and Scott Mulkie slamed me into the door in the track room door @ the field house. I found out why the locks were left sticking out. (GOOD FOR BUSTING HEADS OPEN)
Took me a while to decide to be this good looking...... 8)

I think I remember that door slam. The cr**p that happened in that locker room......Eye Carumba.....
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

tlsmith

Post by tlsmith »

YEAH MAN, That's the real reason I won't shave mine you are JUST TO DAMB GOOD LOOKING I would only shame myself. My hair was about as long as Travis's (I saw that picture as thought WHAT THE HELL)but I just cut it off and and saw just how thin it was.(damb I want my hair back got a sunburn on my scalp SON OF A %^*#! THAT HURT)

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

God made a few perfect heads.........The rest, he put hair on.......

:lol: :D :lol: 8) :lol: :D :lol: 8) :lol: :D :lol: 8) :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: 8) :lol: :D :lol: 8) :lol: :D :lol: 8) :lol: :D :lol:
Last edited by JerryFish on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

The smiley faces go much better when you're listening to "Low Rider" Trust me.......
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

tlsmith

Post by tlsmith »

THATS RIGHT, THAT CAN'T BE TOPPED. You are a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Todd Smith

tlsmith

Post by tlsmith »

Jerry I'll have to get a pic of my other girl and send it to you. 1976 Shovelhead Harley. Got the ipod, HA smiley faces are better.

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Cool Beans.....
Jerry Cottrell

Will Rogers

phil

Re: DITCH QUESTION & NOTE TO ALL

Post by phil »

tlsmith wrote:Phil, did you hang out with Velvet Shlumbrich, Lisa Burns, & Mike Amaunt.
damn, dude. Those are some names I haven't heard in a while.

Yeah, I hung out at the corner bench. I can't even remember most of the people from then. ( I wonder why??)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

phil

tlsmith

Post by tlsmith »

Phil, as Pauly shore says PURPLE STICKY PUNCH. It's a good thing the grass was cut regulary but than again they wouldn't need a fence, there would be a forest along the ditch.
Todd Smith