HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

phimel

Post by phimel »

You are all very scary. I think that some import their kids in my neighborhood. I backed my u-haul up to the dollar store for treats and still ran out of candy!

Then there was this one dude with his dentures that were moving in his mouth as he spoke and I don't think it was costume... now that was scary.
Patrick Himel

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Tonya wrote:Am I the only one who didn't take pictures of her kids in their Halloween costumes this year? Does that make me a bad mom?

Everyone looks very cute!

Tonya
Don't feel bad Tonya, the only pics I took were from the day of the Monstor Mash at my brother's house. I didn't take any on Halloween.

sheri

Post by sheri »

Okay, the pictures aren't great, but here's the Sable Campbell family on Halloween. We have the Bride of Frankenstein, Frankenstein, skeleton, skeleton, and the oh so scary Spiderman.
Attachments
DSC01335.JPG

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Love it Sheri! I think the picture came out good. Spiderman didn't look too enthused about it! Don't know how you find the time to dress up too! I do good to get the kids a costume! :?

I will get James to download the pictures on the computer so I can post the kids.
Brenda

Angie

Post by Angie »

Anna was a Forest Fairy and Kyle was a Skeleton with a bleeding chest cavity....very scary with "real" blood and a hand pump to make it gush in and out. Anna discovered some magic shrooms in someone's yard...
Attachments
2006_10HalloweenParty13_resize.JPG
2006_10HalloweenParty14_resize.JPG
2006_10HalloweenParty_resize.jpg
2006_10HalloweenParty48_resize.JPG
Angela Eddy Feemster

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

Ok, the Bride of Frankenstein here isn't telling the whole story. You got to see the house!
Attachments
DSCN4108.jpg

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

Here are my kids at Trick or treating at Sheri's. Gregory, aka the Hulk, is 4, and Samantha (the princess) is almost 3.
Attachments
DSCN4109.jpg

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Greg, you are right!! Sheri's house decorations were awesome. Was the FOG machine on???? (Sheri, good job!!)

sheri

Post by sheri »

Fog Machine? We have 3!! :lol: What creepy cemetary with freaky haunting spirits would be complete without? It was a lot of fun this year. A great showing - about 500 trick or treaters. I think as far as the decorations go, it was our best year yet (wer'e up to 3 coffins now!) Can't believe I didn't take any more pictures. Gotta say greg, Gregory was one good-looking Hulk!

Robin

Post by Robin »

I can believe you didn't take more pics - always something you have to do when you have 500 coming up your steps! Since the reunion was on our traditional Halloween weekend, we didn't do our party this year. (I was kinda glad - it's a huge amount of work setting it all up!!) Last year we had a haunted house (my mom's house next door hadn't been remodeled yet and was still in creepy shape), a haunted treehouse, hayrides, a witch telling ghost stories around the campfire that related to the haunted house, a couple of games and crafts for the wee ones, and, of course, the traditional Texas skull pinata. :lol: We fired the fortune teller (one of my sisters) from the previous year who told less than flattering fortunes for a few of the 8 year olds. I had to apologize to a couple of parents whose kids told them the fortune teller said they would be divorced twice or fail out of college.... :oops:

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Robin,

It was great to see you at the reunion. It was all so overwhelming I almost didn't recognize you. Do you remember Mr. traylor's classes and "the eraser" from Mrs. Mitchell's class? I couldn't have passed Alg II without you or the eraser. If you don't remember, I'll write back.

Cathy

Robin

Post by Robin »

I'm glad we'll be able to make up for our lack of chatting at the reunion here! I've already embarrassed myself plenty with my memory skills, so if you'd be so kind to refresh, I'd truly appreciate it. Can't wait!

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

We used to sit next to each other in Mrs. Mitchell's Alg II class. During tests if we needed help from each other we would pass the pink eraser back and forth with questions written on one side. How we never got caught I'll never know. My daughter is taking Alg II now and I'd kill her if she got caught doing something like that. :oops:

Robin

Post by Robin »

I wish I'd had you and that eraser in Cost Accounting at Baylor. It's the only class I had to repeat (of course, it would've helped if I'd shown up for the final). Thanks for the memories, Cathy. :oops: Think she knew a just liked us?! :lol:

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Let's just go on believing the last statement--that she knew but liked us. It eases the guilt! ha ha ha I don't know if I could have helped in Acct but I could have used you in Analytical Calculus. I not only repeated it, but the second time around I gave up and switched to Elem Ed. The math was easier. :P