Thank YOU

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Greg Ward

Post by Greg Ward »

shane wrote:Ask me in a couple of years; maybe I'll be rested and crazy enough to do it again.
Shane, we had a great time. I'll add my kudo's to all those here. Thanks to you and everybody that had a hand in this shin dig. And yes, we definitely need to do it again in 5 years. Certainly we aren't too old to have recovered by then! I know you'll still be crazy enough.

Greg

evaguillorypunch

A big thank you to all

Post by evaguillorypunch »

Thanks again for all the hard work. I,m even willing to claim my cousin Johnny after all this fun.:) Great job Johnny.
Kyra it works out better when we don't plan on going together like we did in the pass. It was great seeing you again. If I hear anything about Michelle I'll contact you.
Five years huh?

Eva

Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Angie wrote: Maarten...ready for us in Amsterdam!!???? Hope you had fun at the reunion as well!
It truly was a great trip for me. The game, reunion party and picnic were awesome but I was even more impressed with the warm welcome I received from ya'll. To me, that just pretty much says it all.
Thanks again everyone for organizing this. I would NOT have missed it for the world.

And yes Angie, like I learned in Louisiana: "I was born ready" ;-)
Come over anytime.
Maarten

mark

Thanks for coming over

Post by mark »

Maarten, it was great visiting with you and we all really appreciate the efforts you took to come back...that goes for all the folks coming from Europe!
Mark J Leach

Kyra

Post by Kyra »

Eva,

5 years sounds great! I won't tell you I'm going and you don't tell me and maybe we both will show up this time! :-)
Yea, let me know what you come up with re: Michelle. She is definetly missing in action.

Maarten, had a great time visiting with you. Wished we would have had more time. Had fun trick o'treating with you. The kids are a lot of fun, huh? Maybe get you to teach me more Dutch words :-)

How was the trip home? Long I imagine. I bet the kids couldn't wait to see you.

Later

jnichel
Site Admin

Re: A big thank you to all

Post by jnichel »

evaguillorypunch wrote:Thanks again for all the hard work. I,m even willing to claim my cousin Johnny after all this fun.:) Great job Johnny.
Kyra it works out better when we don't plan on going together like we did in the pass. It was great seeing you again. If I hear anything about Michelle I'll contact you.
Five years huh?

Eva
Woo-hoo, I'm no longer the black sheep of the family. :lol:
"This Basil. This Basil's wife. This smack on head."
-- Basil Fawlty

Angie

Post by Angie »

John - you were sooooo missed at the reunion.....I cannot remember who I said this to that night, but I said, "Wouldn't it be great if John was here to see this?" You better sharpen your break dancing skills (or whatever it was those guys were doing on the dancefloor) for the 25th reunion because we had some action on the dancefloor! I was very impressed.
Angela Eddy Feemster

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

Angie wrote:John - you were sooooo missed at the reunion.....I cannot remember who I said this to that night, but I said, "Wouldn't it be great if John was here to see this?" You better sharpen your break dancing skills (or whatever it was those guys were doing on the dancefloor) for the 25th reunion because we had some action on the dancefloor! I was very impressed.
There's nothing to sharpen. I have no dancing skillz what-so-ever. :oops: :lol:
-- Basil Fawlty

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Well I know she wasn't implying me either...... :D
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

lapochevide

25-year Reunion

Post by lapochevide »

What about a 25-year reunion cruise?? Let Carnival do ALL the work. And, the pjarty can last more than 2 or 3 days (and nights!). Just something to think about.

Cathy Blevins Byron :roll: :lol: :D

jnichel
Site Admin

Re: 25-year Reunion

Post by jnichel »

lapochevide wrote:What about a 25-year reunion cruise?? Let Carnival do ALL the work. And, the pjarty can last more than 2 or 3 days (and nights!). Just something to think about.

That thought crossed my mind as well. A repeat of the senior class trip.
-- Basil Fawlty

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

That would be a lot of fun, for the kids too. What about a Disney cruise, more family oriented? I'd better start saving now! LOL

shane

Post by shane »

Tiffany wrote:That would be a lot of fun, for the kids too. What about a Disney cruise, more family oriented? I'd better start saving now! LOL
A wonderful idea, but it might be more cost-prohibitive for some than the party was. Maybe that can be an off-year reunion option.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Tonya

Re: 25-year Reunion

Post by Tonya »

lapochevide wrote:What about a 25-year reunion cruise?? Let Carnival do ALL the work. And, the pjarty can last more than 2 or 3 days (and nights!). Just something to think about.

I do travel agency work out of my home. I could put a group together to get us a discounted price, if people are interested. Maybe a 22 or 23 yr reunion since for the 25 yr, we wouldn't want anyone to not be able to come because of cost. Disney is a lot of fun, but more expensive than Carnival and Carnival's kid program has improved over years. But I would do either. I'm always up for a cruise. We went on a cruise after Katrina while we didn't have electricity at home. We had already scheduled it with a group and everyone else cancelled but we looked at our options and decided to go. Stay home, take cold baths, sleep in a hot house,cook on a coleman stove and listen to the sound of the generator 12 hrs a day or spend a week at sea with someone else cooking, cleaning, a climate controlled room, sitting by the pool and exploring foreign contries. So you can see it really wasn't that hard of a choice for me or the kids.

Tonya

jnichel
Site Admin

Post by jnichel »

shane wrote:
Tiffany wrote:That would be a lot of fun, for the kids too. What about a Disney cruise, more family oriented? I'd better start saving now! LOL
A wonderful idea, but it might be more cost-prohibitive for some than the party was. Maybe that can be an off-year reunion option.
Wait, I thought the reunion committee would foot the bill? :twisted: :lol:
-- Basil Fawlty