ouch

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

dennis

ouch

Post by dennis »

Well, I really enjoyed the party too like the others, it was sad to see it fly by like that, I did not get a chance to talk to everybody, well staying out on the dance floor did not help either. I woke up this morning 2 days afterthe party and my groin is killing me. I thought I was safe sunday when it was just a little uncomfortable,but today damn I am GETTING OLD!!! TO EVERYONE INVOLVED : YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB. My wife loved every one of you, she thought she was going to be left out but she said she enjoyed every minute of it. I thank you! ,my wife thanks you, MY GROIN DOES NOT.

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Dennis,

Sorry about your discomfort, but it was a lot of fun seeing you out there on the dancefloor. I think that is how I will always remember you. Your baby is adorable!

Tonya (Otis) Booksh

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Re: ouch

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

dennis wrote:Well, I really enjoyed the party too like the others, it was sad to see it fly by like that, I did not get a chance to talk to everybody, well staying out on the dance floor did not help either.
Couldn't agree with you more Dennis. I didn't get to talk with everyone or for the ones I talked to, I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked. The entire night just flew by - a sign of a great party! :D And while I may not have looked as smooth as you did on the dance floor, staying out on the dance floor didn't help me either!

And I, like Tonya, remember you dancing and smiling! Sorry your groin hurt - you need to keep your old ass in better shape! :lol:
Brenda

john sable

Post by john sable »

I agree... had a great time to! Thanks to all who planned and set up the party. Special thanks to Shane. Really appreciate your time and effort. Dennis you should have done the "Rubber band man" dance. Remember that one? Hopefully this forum will continue so we can all keep in touch. So who's planning the 21 year reunion so we can do it again? Gilson you up for the challenge?
John D. Sable

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

john sable wrote:So who's planning the 21 year reunion so we can do it again? Gilson you up for the challenge?
John - can't even think that far ahead yet! I am still dragging from this weekend. Don't feel bad at all - no hangover - year 8) But it surely has been a while since I partied that much in one weekend! :shock:

Once I catch up on my sleep, I will be able to talk about next year! 8)

John - so good to see you again and meet your pretty wife! Hope she enjoyed herself too!
Brenda

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Just for you, Dennis (& your groin!)
Attachments
Dennis.jpg
The "Boogie" Man
The "Boogie" Man

JerryFish

Post by JerryFish »

Dennis, Sarah was quite impressed. Thanks :(

Good seeing you again and Darren, too.
Jerry Cottrell

You can't legislate intelligence and common sense into people.

Will Rogers

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Julie Mathies wrote:Just for you, Dennis (& your groin!)
Good pictures Julie!
Brenda