"Before-Party" Party

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Would you like to attend the "before-party" party Saturday evening?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:06 am

Yes, please
64%
No, thanks
36%

Total votes: 11

shane

"Before-Party" Party

Post by shane »

Because there aren't enough hours in the evening to consume the amounts of alcohol needed for this crowd :shock: , because there aren't enough hours in the evening to spend together 8), Brenda and James Jenkins are generous enough to host a "before-party" at their home Saturday night. If you'd like to attend, please let them know by Wednesday (Oct 25).

T-minus 6 days and counting... :D
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

For those of you who are coming to the before-party party and everyone is welcome, the directions are as follows:

Since everyone knows where Covington High is, I will start there. If you are in front of CHS on Hwy 190, keep traveling as is you are going to Hammond. You will see a camp, a couple of miles past CHS, you will see a camp (YMCA) on your right. Keep going and cross a bridge going over the Tchefunte River. We are the first street on the right once you cross the bridge (about 1/2 mile). Take a right onto Veronica Blvd. and we are second driveway on your right. You can't really see the first house as it is set back a ways with a lot of trees.

If you are coming from Madisonville direction, you can go North on Hwy. 1077. Take a right at red light where it meets Hwy. 190 (by Goodbee Quick stop). Go a couple of miles and you will see plant nursery greenhouse on right (Bonsai) and we are immediately after that on left.

If you have any problems, my phone number at home is 893-1204, give me a call.
Brenda

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

sorry, i missed the details, what time does the before party start??? thanks.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Sorry I posted that under "before the reunion party Saturday". then Shane did the poll for me. I knew I was forgetting something when I posted this mesage. Starting at 6:00.

Let me know if you can make it. I believe Jan, Tiffany, Julie are coming. Shane and Melissa are supposed to stop by. Sheila and her husband. Don't know who all responded to the poll so I assume there are probably a couple of others but all are invited.
Brenda

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

Thank goodness I asked bc I couldn't rememeber what time the reunion started...can you imagine the look on my face if I had pulled up to Tche Country Club at 6pm??? haha

My evening tomorrow depends on whether or not I'm unloading a moving truck. I was supposed to close on the new house yesterday but now I'm hoping for today. If I close today, I'll be unpacking and waiting for furniture deliveries all day tomorrow. That will dictate when my evening begins.

I'm actually moving off Lake Ramsay so I think my new house is pretty close proximity to yours.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

ccoopermetz wrote: I'm actually moving off Lake Ramsay so I think my new house is pretty close proximity to yours.
Sure is!
Brenda

lapochevide

Post by lapochevide »

Brenda,

It was great to see you at the reunion as well as some other Abita people. I never realized you lived so close to where we lived b/f we moved to Alabama. We were right up the road on Tantela Ranch off of 1077. So close and yet so far. Look me up if you're ever in AL or on your way to take the kids to see the Battleship. (My daughter told everyone we were moving to LA {lower Alabama})

Take care

Cathy

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Hey Cathy - yes it was great to see some of the Abita folks.

I didn't realize you were that close either. When did you moved to AL? How far are you guys from the coast? We sometimes go there for a beach trip in the summer.
Brenda