JOELLE

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

mark

LATEST

Post by mark »

Noel (my wife) spoke with Joelle this morning. She's trading weeks with her mom in Austin while Jessica is recovering. Things look a little better. Jessica is off the respirator and some believe she is responding to questions with physical movements. It's still too early to tell about brain damage. The good news is that there is improvement. The bad news is Jessica still has a long road ahead of her.
Mark J Leach

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

We will continue to keep her in our prayers. Thanks for the update.

Madonna Toney Giacona

shane

Re: LATEST

Post by shane »

mark wrote:Noel (my wife) spoke with Joelle this morning. She's trading weeks with her mom in Austin while Jessica is recovering. Things look a little better. Jessica is off the respirator and some believe she is responding to questions with physical movements. It's still too early to tell about brain damage. The good news is that there is improvement. The bad news is Jessica still has a long road ahead of her.
Thanks so much for the update, Mark. It's great news; at least Jessica still has a road ahead of her.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thank goodness, finally some good news.

mark

Re: LATEST

Post by mark »

shane wrote:
mark wrote:Noel (my wife) spoke with Joelle this morning. She's trading weeks with her mom in Austin while Jessica is recovering. Things look a little better. Jessica is off the respirator and some believe she is responding to questions with physical movements. It's still too early to tell about brain damage. The good news is that there is improvement. The bad news is Jessica still has a long road ahead of her.
Thanks so much for the update, Mark. It's great news; at least Jessica still has a road ahead of her.
Amen to that Shane.
Mark J Leach

leslie71091

jessica

Post by leslie71091 »

mark, thanks so much for the update..i'm keeping her in my prayers..it has weighed on mind so much because she is only 1 week older than corey..the hardest part of sending him away to college is the feeling of not being there to protect him..i can't imagine what joelle is going through because of being a parent..leslie

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Thank God for some encouraging news! We will keep her in our prayers. Please continue to update us as you learn more and as time allows in your schedule. Take care.
Brenda

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Mark,

Please let Joelle know that we are thinking of her and praying for her daughter. I know the extended unknowing time can be very hard. My brothers baby has been in the hospital the whole 5 months of her life and all of the uncertainty really takes a toll. The thing that has helped him most is that he knows others are thinking of them always and praying for her to recover. I am so glad to hear some encouraging news.

Tonya

evaguillorypunch

Post by evaguillorypunch »

Mark,
I have been praying for Jessica, Joelle, and family also. The family is on our prayer requests at Bedico Baptist Church. It sounds like Jessica is a fighter and has a strong spirit. We will continue to lift her up through prayer.

Eva

Tonya

Post by Tonya »

Any news on Joelle's daughter? Is she still making some progress?

Tonya

mark

Update

Post by mark »

Jessica is improving daily. I saw Joelle over Thanksgiving and she was in really good spirits and has a peace about things. Of course, rehab will be tough but her progress has amazed the Doctors. Joelle is thankful for all prayers and phone calls.
Mark J Leach

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Thanks Mark for the encouraging news. We will continue to pray for Jessica and her family.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Mark - what great news! Thanks for letting us know how Jessice and Joelle are doing. We will conitnue to keep her in our prayers.
Brenda

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ran into Joelle yesterday. She's back in town for a while, said trying to get things back together. Jessica went home, which is fabulous news!! She is still in Texas but has a very LONG road ahead of her. She will be doing outpatient rehab everyday until she recovers.

I told Joelle that we've all been thinking of her & saying lots of prayers. She said to tell everyone that she really appreciates everything.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

That's good news. Thanks for the update Julie.