JOELLE

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

Mark - gosh just don't know what to say. I am so sorry. How awful for Joelle and all of your family. We will continue to pray for her and for a miraculous recovery. God bless.
Brenda

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Joelle and family

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

I was so saddened to hear about Joelle's daughter. The more prayers, the better, for everyone. She and her family are in my prayers daily.

madonnatoneygiacona

Post by madonnatoneygiacona »

Mark - please let the family know that they are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

Please keep us posted.

Madonna Toney Giacona

dennis

joelle's daughter

Post by dennis »

I talked to Mark to get info about Joelle's daughter and try to send a nice card and flowers or if anybody has any ideas just to let them know that they are in our thoughts and prayers. As soon as the info becomes availiable we will try to get this rolling. dennis

dennis

Class

Post by dennis »

I remember meeting Joelle in some accounting class I actually can't remember the teacher Mr. Coleman's class thats it. She sat next to me and called me the love muffin through the whole year . We got in trouble everyday. I laughed so hard in that class.

Tonia Delhommer Taylor

Post by Tonia Delhommer Taylor »

Mine and Sam's thoughts and prayers are with Joelle and her daugher. Please keep us posted regarding her progress. I pray that everything will be ok.

Sincerely,

Tonia

melindam

Post by melindam »

I just got an e-mail from Mark and he said he hasn't heard anything new. He was going to call them soon.

Shondiharpmulkey

Post by Shondiharpmulkey »

I guess we still haven't heard anything on Joelle's daughter. We have added her to the prayer list in our Sunday School class. I didn't remember until reading some of these posts that Taylor Marvin was her dad. Scott and Taylor were very close in school but hasn't talked to him since then. How tragic this is-it makes you think about how quickly things happen. I hope we hear some encouraging news soon.

ccoopermetz

Post by ccoopermetz »

I somehow missed this topic area and didn't find out today until the picnic about Joelle and Jessica. I can't imagine what they are going thru. Mark, please keep us as updated as possible. What part of Texas are they in? I hope that Taylor and Joelle are able to lean on each other a little bit during all this despite their awful relationship. I can't imagine having to go thru this as a single parent. Poor Joelle.

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Mark - I meant to ask you at the picnic if there was any word on Joelle's daughter.
Brenda

mark

Jessica the same

Post by mark »

I obtained a brief update this past Saturday and the Doctors are removing the icepacks. It's still pretty dicey. I'm hoping to get more info tomorrow.
Mark J Leach

Angie

Post by Angie »

Thanks, Mark...please keep updating us....I think about Joelle daily and I hope she is holding up through all this. Is there some way to send her a card....a snail mail address? It was great to see you and Noel last weekend!
Angela Eddy Feemster

lisa_m90

Post by lisa_m90 »

Folks,

I think I've also seen this on the news. I live hear in Austin and had no idea that was Joelle's daughter. My prayers are definitely with the family.

mark

Update

Post by mark »

Joelle will be returning to Covington this Saturday. Jessica is being moved to a different part of the ICU that specializes in brain damage; no details on that. For well wishers, we can't send anything to the ICU so the best thing is to send any thoughts to Joelle's home address. I think everyone that attended the reunion has a directory and her home address is in there. If you don't have one, feel free to call me at my home number of 985.875.9861 and I'll give it to you.

Angie,

If was great seeing you guys too. Just wish we had more time to visit. I had a million questions but now I forget them. It's kind of weird thinking that 20 yrs have come and gone. It was fun to remember the good stuff. God Bless!
Mark J Leach

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Thanks for the update.
Brenda