Before the reunion party Saturday

Anything and everything. Come on in and chew the fat.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Before the reunion party Saturday

Post by Brenda Robinson Jenkins »

I put the below message under Saints in General Chat becuase that is where Julie and Robin? can't remember! were discussing this. Figured i better give it new topic name so it would get your attention. Shane, Julie, Robin, everyone - What do you think?

If you guys and gals want to start early on Saturday, let me know. James and I were just talking about it last night. For his 20 year reunion, we had everyone who wanted to come for cocktails before the reunion started. Tooks some pictures etc.

James was cool with doing that for 86 class as well. I live right past Covington High. Wouldn't be that far to get to Tchefuncte at all. So, if that is what "my people" want, then its on!

Everyone is welcome to come and bring some booze - I can't afford you to provide enough for all of you lushes!! Hee! Hee!

Let me hear some feed back if you want to do this or not. If so, I can create a new forum topic to post the invite in so everyone can see it.

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Cocktails before cocktails? Hmmm....how's the cab service in Covington?
Jan Illenberger

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Brenda, sounds great. Shondi did something like that for the 10-year and it was fun. However, the committee members are meeting at the reunion early for setup. If enough time before, say start at 6:00, we would still have time to come for a while. Shane, any thoughts?

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Haven't used it but it exists!
Brenda

shane

Post by shane »

Julie Mathies wrote:Brenda, sounds great. Shondi did something like that for the 10-year and it was fun. However, the committee members are meeting at the reunion early for setup. If enough time before, say start at 6:00, we would still have time to come for a while. Shane, any thoughts?
If Melissa and I can be ready in time, we'll be there. We're supposed to be meeting to decorate around 1pm, then get home to get ready. Julie and I can pass the word to the committee members who don't frequent the board.

Thanks, Brenda! and please thank James for us as well.
Shane
--
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Brenda that sounds like a lot of fun!

melindam

Post by melindam »

We would love to join you guys but I have a family reunion that day that is lasting until 6 so we will be rushing to get home and get ready for our reunion that night! Thanks Brenda!

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Let me know if there are any takers on this and I will make a plan.
Brenda

Sheila Hueschen Rawls

Post by Sheila Hueschen Rawls »

Hey Bren,

That does sound like a great idea. I'm not sure I can hang...Iknow you can! The kids have a swim meet in Baton Rouge EARLY Sat. morn. We should be back mid afternoon, so we should be able to make it.

Sheila

Brenda Robinson Jenkins

Come on Sheila - I am trying to corrupt you!
Brenda

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Brenda, I asked Tiffany if she wanted to come over for the pre-party, still waiting to hear back from her. Think it would be fun, but I believe we're helping Julie do a little prep for the party as well... Jules, what time are you doing that?
Jan Illenberger

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

Jan, we are probably meeting at TCC early Saturday morning (we're able to get in early than we thought). I'll let you know the time once we set it. Feel free to join us. Should be able to make Brenda's with no problem.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Partying at Brenda's sounds good to me!

illenbergerj

Post by illenbergerj »

Exactly what time do you consider early?
Jan Illenberger

Julie Mathies

Post by Julie Mathies »

We haven't set a time yet, but I'm thinking around 9:00 or so. I'll PM you once we have something set in stone. We may not have exact time until closer to the weekend. Can't wait to see you!!